Live Intraday Trading By Professional traders

Vertigo_1985

earlier post regarding interest..yeah i think short interest was what was mentioned, what else you found particularly useful for us in SMB blog ?

learning form to leave form or learning numbers to leave numbers is from Josh waitzkin in his book 'Art of learning'.

"By studying discrete pieces of information thoroughly and practicing their application repetitively, they eventually shed their technical, nitty-gritty character. This happens because the process of digesting small chunks of knowledge over and over again shifts it from the conscious mind to the unconscious mind where it can connect with other chunks of internalized knowledge and manifest as the sudden burst of insight we experience as free-flowing intuition. This high level of knowledge integration is what we should aim for—it allows us to access what we have committed to learning in a fluid, precise, and improvisational manner. "

Vertigo_1985

for bhel..why so much fight to sell and break 120 ? it was near close of session today and traders couldn't wait to sell tomorrow, they wanted to exit today itself..

ryan4ucar

for bhel..why so much fight to sell and break 120 ? it was near close of session today and traders couldn't wait to sell tomorrow, they wanted to exit today itself..
earning gaps are the most important on earnings days if a stock gaps down 15 rupees and does not go anywhere it basically means nobody wants the stock , then there are our buddies who see 10% down as a big opportunity to go long after lots of trading still the stock does not go up its time to search for shorts as big invertors would now be interested in selling the stock as it wont go up , so through combination of big invertors and out trader friends getting long on down rends and getting out the stock will make huge moves, the stock gapped from 150 to 135 , so obviously next target was 120

ryan4ucar

earlier post regarding interest..yeah i think short interest was what was mentioned, what else you found particularly useful for us in SMB blog ?

learning form to leave form or learning numbers to leave numbers is from Josh waitzkin in his book 'Art of learning'.

"By studying discrete pieces of information thoroughly and practicing their application repetitively, they eventually shed their technical, nitty-gritty character. This happens because the process of digesting small chunks of knowledge over and over again shifts it from the conscious mind to the unconscious mind where it can connect with other chunks of internalized knowledge and manifest as the sudden burst of insight we experience as free-flowing intuition. This high level of knowledge integration is what we should aim for—it allows us to access what we have committed to learning in a fluid, precise, and improvisational manner. "
read and watch material of steve spencer on smb blog he is like a trading god for the us markets

Vertigo_1985

earning gaps are the most important on earnings days if a stock gaps down 15 rupees and does not go anywhere it basically means nobody wants the stock , then there are our buddies who see 10% down as a big opportunity to go long after lots of trading still the stock does not go up its time to search for shorts as big invertors would now be interested in selling the stock as it wont go up , so through combination of big invertors and out trader friends getting long on down rends and getting out the stock will make huge moves, the stock gapped from 150 to 135 , so obviously next target was 120
if there is selling after 3:20 pm does it mean that long term players or intraday longs are selling as most trading platform don't allow intraday trading after that so short won't be created ?

Forgot that jet had news about slashing air fares, but how that would be much positive for company and a news after which people have to buy cant understand..

About SMB, yeah have seen some videos, follow their blog too. Your entry and management seems similar to theirs.

ryan4ucar

if there is selling after 3:20 pm does it mean that long term players or intraday longs are selling as most trading platform don't allow intraday trading after that so short won't be created ?

Forgot that jet had news about slashing air fares, but how that would be much positive for company and a news after which people have to buy cant understand..

About SMB, yeah have seen some videos, follow their blog too. Your entry and management seems similar to theirs.
It depends on many other factors as well like the trend of the stock , if t is closer to expiry bigger players want to get their options bette value , sometimes a lot of intraday logs getout of the stock art same time, i dont assume much when such things happen its just the way it is if a strong stock pulls to my level i buy it , similarly i sell a weakstock.

people think jet selling cheap tickets must be sitting on a lot of cash and will eliminate competetion , the smart one will sell such news anyways was not aware of it ...

Yes i did learn a heck of a lot from Spencer especially picking out levels but when i tried their approcah (the approach they use sucessfully for us stocks) that did not work at all , then i did my own adjustments and with time made my own little setups.. which smb basically teaches you have to make your own setups you cant simply copy them ... so my focus is read everything there is to know about trading ,but when it comes to actual trading i am my own master with my own decisions ... apart from smb blogs i read almost all of the stocktwit blogs when i get time