Live Intraday Trading By Professional traders

ryan4ucar

ya when a stock is condolidating just below resistance for a long time after up move i dont consider that as a resistance, plus nifty was at support , shorting was a fools play for me over there

sbin , axis , icici
take example of icici...1035 was acting as support multiple times before 1300, a good amount of longs were there, this broke finally after 1300 hr and my expectation was that any upmove shud now see selling, and then it has a weak pb around 1410 shown by stall, tails, so when 1412 hr bull candle was met with seling i entered when it broke below 1030 as that was my final confirmation.

ryan4ucar

take example of icici...1035 was acting as support multiple times before 1300, a good amount of longs were there, this broke finally after 1300 hr and my expectation was that any upmove shud now see selling, and then it has a weak pb around 1410 shown by stall, tails, so when 1412 hr bull candle was met with seling i entered when it broke below 1030 as that was my final confirmation.
i dont like it wehn stocks come repaeatedy to test level afer their intial move, so for me once this 1035 breaks at 1320 i will watch the next level to access risk reward the next level here is 1025 i norally risk about 5rs and here there was reward of 10 only and indeed the stock bounces right from 1025 and goes up and consolidates just below the next level , when stocks move off quickly from their levels like it did here i wont even remotely think about shorting it , some thing dramatic elsewher will have to happen for it to trade lower now , i viewed nifty was also at support and it wasnt a down trending day wither for that support to break ... if you think about all these scenarios in your decision making theere is a hight chance ull win 80% of the times the rest of the time ull get stopped out like today .. so in the end its all about risk reward and probability and not following what the nifty is doing .. but where its doing what its doing