List of Trading System / Methods

Maybe you can check below my post to see if it may help you about "basic trading principles, systems and stategies" specially for newbies... pls. let me know :)

Can any body tell me about a link or the book to refer so that i get updated with the basics of trading and stock market please? As am a beginner not getting the clear idea about how to go in for investing in the stock market

Not only that Kotak investment calls are weird, their research calls are warped,really illogical
Why don't you post what you found weird or illogical in their calls? That would be a more interesting post than a sweeping general statement.

IAC, Broker's calls are tailored to make you execute more & more trades without incurring a net trading loss. Target is earning more brokerage without losing the client (which will happen if the client loses money) not giving you more profit.

And the Calls business is not matured in India as yet. Its one shoe fits all. A person fits into one or two of the categories...day trader, short term swing trader, swing trader & long term investor....yet the calls packages dont differentiate between the client requirements...& its ultimately this approach that causes the disaffection.

Another cause is the SMS delay. Calls need to come through multiple modes. IM being one.

Ciao.