Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRAY27

sir as per ur advice I am posting my doubts here...
sir how you initiate entry point on demand and supply zones?
do u wait only for 1 pin bar formation or wait for a small swing high or low and put order above or below it..or any other method??
second doubt ...if any scrip is trading life time high for eg.nifty was trading from 8000 to 8600 so in that scenerio where to put demand supply zone or trade..
kindly explain wid chart only..
third doubt..do u use other tools like trend line or m.a. or any for double confirmation before taking entry?
forth doubt...how can we use this on postional trading like I want to take delivery of idea for 1 mnth den he can I ?

sorry for posting all doubts together...BT I couldn't cntrl on keyboard :)
First read the complete thread ,this is based on pivot or swing struture..second every senario has been illustrated in the thread itself ...take your own time to understand the concept :)

XRAY27

XRAY27

Price-Action

The best method trade profitable is price-action. If executed correctly,
price-action patterns can be highly profitable and generate leading signals, meaning that
you enter at a reversal in an attempt to catch the trend from its early beginning.

The advantages of such attitude are several:
1. You enter early, and enjoy higher profits.

2. You trade with a tight stop loss because you enter near a support or
resistance level (more info on that in the next chapter).

3. You have very low risk.

4. Price-Action patterns are the only pattern that were proven to work from the
early 1900s and until now – they are based on psychology and not by mathematics
and therefore are much more reliable.

This is what the Stock Breakout Profits is all about.

NIFTY EOD

123 Bullish pattern

Last edited:

XRAY27

Opportunity comes every day

1.Do not neglect the work.must do analysis every day

2.Get out of poor positions move on.

Last edited:

XRAY27

sir I observed 1 thing in this forum that good threads like your either not popular much or they stop updating...and 1 more thing you should continue ur teaching in my trading system coz this thread most of the time updated by niftyoption Sir who use alone moving averages in charts...so its my request you to kindly update thread with your charts with simple support and resistance trading...
thanks in advance

XRAY27

sir I observed 1 thing in this forum that good threads like your either not popular much or they stop updating...and 1 more thing you should continue ur teaching in my trading system coz this thread most of the time updated by niftyoption Sir who use alone moving averages in charts...so its my request you to kindly update thread with your charts with simple support and resistance trading...
thanks in advance
Raj Bhai !! i have updated many charts in "day trading future thread" "learning group" as well as" my trading system"...and many members are following that clarified there doubts ..so stopped updating the charts.

Don't think other wise.. it seems that you are in hurry !!! just go through this learning group and my trading system ..you will understand every thing ...

If you can go through the thread you can simply trade the system !! if any doubts post your charts i will clarify that !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.