Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.
TP Bhai

Check My highlighter on the chart which is marked for 18 Nov..basing on that now it is a pull back..check once again RCOM chart !!! :)
Similar logic can be applied to Crompton Greaves ?? Buy above 206, SL 193 ??

XRAY27

Similar logic can be applied to Crompton Greaves ?? Buy above 206, SL 193 ??

TP bhai !!

Yeah !! same logic can be applied !!:)..

Note: niftyoption sir system ..iam just applying my way of trading on that ,he may not agree with me !!!

Last edited:

XRAY27

would like to know more about your learning curve. from learning PAT to developing into full strategy how much time it took for you.
asked these just out of curiosity.:confused:

since i am learning PAT, can u suggest me how to do backtesting (process may be manual).

thanks
Sangram !!

iam a full time trader since 2007...where my method was price action as TA software was not available like now.. things was going smooth and 2008 bear market
was also ok for income ,2009 was fine ..during 2010 started (margin issue/s with broker) AFL trading which was not successful..after that back to price action..as a core method !!!

So how much time it takes to build a complete stategy depends on how much time you are able deside your self about the struture of market..trending,sideways for my case it took 2 years to build the system !!!

Backtesting we have to do manual as PAT requires close watch and some discretion

This is my brief journey...hope this helps you !!!

Best of luck for your trading career !!

Last edited:

niftyoption

niftyoption

niftyoption

niftyoption

niftyoption

Status
Not open for further replies.