Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

niftyoption

niftyoption

anilnegi

Traderji Sir ,

Pranam ... This my Gift Sir... Please accept it ....

India number 1 Traders forum

TRADERJI.COM FAMILY PHOTO.....
:):clapping::thumb:

Niftyoption

Your dedication is undoubted sir, salute to you for dedicating so much time and effort:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I miss Saint and savant sir

anil negi

XRAY27

Hi Dan !!

I have seen you lot of times discussing on the Collar Strategy for options..,but it is some what costly...Ex :INFY which costs around...say buy of 100 shares ...shorting of call and buying a put in total requires some 5.5 to 6 L..
what will be the return on capital on this (projection) ??
Pls add your two cents .

Last edited:

XRAY27

Ascending Broadening wedge in NIFTY SPOT EOD chart...along with NR 4 day !! Since pattern is a bearish one ...higher side seems to be difficult for nifty !!
Once close of above 8465 (Spot) validity of this pattern is negated

suktam

hi..
Niftyoption Sir.................
Very very Thanks for your reply...
Sir.. i have some doubt regarding buy entry... as per IDBI chart u suggest
75.5 is buy level.. then i initiate my buy when 75.5 level trigger on screen or wait for day closing which close above 75.5 level...

niftyoption

hi..
Niftyoption Sir.................
Very very Thanks for your reply...
Sir.. i have some doubt regarding buy entry... as per IDBI chart u suggest
75.5 is buy level.. then i initiate my buy when 75.5 level trigger on screen or wait for day closing which close above 75.5 level...
Dear suktam ji,
i posted chart on basis of EOD Closing so ...closing above ....

Hi Dan !!

I have seen you lot of times discussing on the Collar Strategy for options..,but it is some what costly...Ex :INFY which costs around...say buy of 100 shares ...shorting of call and buying a put in total requires some 5.5 to 6 L..
what will be the return on capital on this (projection) ??
Pls add your two cents .
Hi XRAZ27

Short answer to a short question posted from you. Your question is pointed to the following link I posted in the previous post of mine and not in the direction of what I have shown: http://www.theoptionsguide.com/the-collar-strategy.aspx So my answer will also point in the direction of the link and not to what I have posted. So my answer goes here:

If you do not run those shares, do not implement this Collar shown in that link, as if traded that way you best be a share fund manager or have a bigger share portfolio/s to manage.

Take care / Dan :)

anilnegi

Niftyoption

does it look like a breakout, however, not able to maintain the breakout but still we can play this!

anil negi

Status
Not open for further replies.