Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

niftyoption

If you would like to know the value of money, go and try to borrow some.

Benjamin Franklin

anilnegi

30 MIN HTF FOR 29-10-2014

XRAY27, as far as i understand the idea is to buy when price around max pain & Demand area and sell when max pain & Supply area, but the problem is max pain will change everyday, am i wrong somewhere??

anil negi

XRAY27

XRAY27, as far as i understand the idea is to buy when price around max pain & Demand area and sell when max pain & Supply area, but the problem is max pain will change everyday, am i wrong somewhere??

anil negi

well, iam taking MAX PAIN of the previous day for today trading ..with in the day we can deal with moves of nifty future with price action...go through my trading system below my signature for details

XRAY27

"Money in the bank is like toothpaste in the tube,easy to take out ,hard to put back"

--Earl wilson

XRAY27

Dear TJ's

Thinking of discussing about some stock options setup from NOV series...... if time permits

Suggestions are welcome!!!!!!!

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
Dear TJ's

Thinking of discussing about some stock options setup from NOV series...... if time permits

Suggestions are welcome!!!!!!!
Rcom is showing bearish so far. Put options may work well in November if stock doesn't able to close above 108.

Tatapower seems started slow bull rally towards 110 target for November. So call options are good bet here.

Reliance seems sell on rise period..so put options may work well.

Tatamotors seems buy on dip.... so call options may work...

You may track these above stocks for learning purposes...

XRAY27

Rcom is showing bearish so far. Put options may work well in November if stock doesn't able to close above 108.

Tatapower seems started slow bull rally towards 110 target for November. So call options are good bet here.

Reliance seems sell on rise period..so put options may work well.

Tatamotors seems buy on dip.... so call options may work...

You may track these above stocks for learning purposes...
Nice bro !!!! post your charts in case of entries ...it will be helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.