Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay sir ji...
you have a good knowledge,so you don't have any ready made stuffs (afl).
so i think better to avoid this thread...
all the best... :thumb::thumb:
Dear Santhosh2010

I see no reason in your post/s to no more post in this thread. Nothing wrong with your post nor nothing which would be not of interest to others. It is only you and me who post about options in this thread and each one of us does it in his way. But regardless where we post about what ever topic, not all will be interested in what we post and not all can use the information we give in certain post's. Still, some will be interested in it and those people follow our foot steeps with interest. I can assure you that you have followers in this thread which did follow your posts because they are interested in it. So kindly move on posting here and do not stop. Happy Diwali and good trading / Dan :)

Bro are you our old DAN or it is Dan Tanna:p
Guess all do know in the mean time that I am DAN. I sent you a PM with a link you may check. Take care and good trading / Dan :)

XRAY27

XRAY27, Can you please post updated chart of this upto now? and also if possible 4 hr chart of this Tatamotors. That would be a great help for my some learning purpose.
I have closed the postion and updated in this thread...... Post no : 321 ,331,339........ on 17/10/2014

XRAY27

Last edited:

niftyoption

Winning Rules for successful Trading

1. Every day you may not get trade (Don't worry for that)

2. A trade must behaving your absolute conviction.

3.If you can not afford to lose your stop loss amount , don't trade

4.Don't try to cover your early trade loses ,with fresh trade

5.limit your trades per day 2 or 3 according to your risk apatite

6.Daily watch fixed stocks or index

ex: NIFTY , BANK NIFTY , or any stocks like Infy , LT, RELIANCE,TCS ,SBI ,ICICI BANK , etc...

what ever you like quality stocks , so after some days the more you will become familiar with those stocks or index behavior

7.Don't watch TV business channels in the trading time , it may influence your emotions

8.Don't average any lose position , it may be lead to heavy lose.

9. Give respect to your trade rules , which is very valuable because it is back tested with a pure data.

:):thumb:

XRAY27

niftyoption

Status
Not open for further replies.