Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

nifty trade

a rebound is but obvious after this kind of sell off, it should soon dissipate as its just 1st day of rebound , obviously nothing can be predicted with accuracy of 100% but its not a v pattern yet , it just a hint of it as of now , its just 1st day , not unless it completes v pattern with same force on upside as today and goes to 17351

XRAY27

Will move on with the option topic in the future as told, but with out commenting in the future about any TA in any market, as I am not willing to spend any time on TA subjects.

Enough information are given in your thread about TA topics, so no need to add or even spend time on that topic from my side.

Take care dear friend / Dan :)
Dan !!!!!!! go ahead with option topic only as you wish...because basic TA is there in various thread Like saint and ST da...

a rebound is but obvious after this kind of sell off, it should soon dissipate as its just 1st day of rebound , obviously nothing can be predicted with accuracy of 100% but its not a v pattern yet , it just a hint of it as of now , its just 1st day , not unless it completes v pattern with same force on upside as today and goes to 17351
Dow Jones Index Composite is doing at the moment a huge V pattern and it may follows that regardless any news and what ever is told in the news. No guarantee of that, but we move up at the moment

Last post from me on TA in this thread as not needed, even supported from dear friend XRAY27. Thank you dear friend.

XRAY27

7 Points To Follow If You Are A Trader

1. Expect long hours of study and research. Assume you will lose money in the beginning.

2.A person interested in becoming a trader must have the mindset of an entrepreneur. Risk, irregular income, and spending money to make money, are all part of the business.

3.You must trade like a business person and not a gambler. Gamblers need not apply; go to Vegas instead.

4.Risk management will be your priority. Too much risk exposure will eventually lead you to be an unemployed trader with no trading capital.

5.You are your own human resource department. Be prepared to manage your own greed and fear.

6.To keep your morale up, you must keep all your losses small, and allow your winning trades to be as large as possible.

7.Jesse Livermore’s quote for potential candidates: “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the person of inferior emotional balance, or the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

Source:Internet

niftyoption

Since Diwali is nearing, could u please give ur views on following stocks with charts for swing trade:

1) Asian Paints
2) Titan
@sangram1705 ,

1.Asian Paints

2.Titan

praveen taneja

Dear Praveen ji...

IOB PATTERN IS CALLED PARABOLIC RISE ..WHICH HAS A TENDENCY TO FALL AS SAME PHASE AS IT RISED...

53 IS A SUPPORT AREA...JAI RAM JI KI
Thank you Bro for your time can you tll me till when this stock is going to be in a bad habit named parabolic rise???? or it is just waiting for me to book loss:confused::confused: I have no problem in waiting can you suggest which is the best way to exit in profit or come out with a minimum loss:) Jai Ram Ji KI

Status
Not open for further replies.