Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRAY27

Hope all our frnds from Coastal Andhra are safe. Saw the Cyclone lashing coastal belt. It was very scary.

Pray for the safety of all.

Cheers
it is only creating havoc in vizag and vijaynagaram area's....no rain ..for us

niftyoption

rrrajguru

AXIS BANK

If close above 390 on the basis of EOD

Accordung to me, Axis bank has broken the trend channel. retested the trend resistance once again on October 9. Now as it has got support and bouncing from 100 ema, two situations are emerging.

1. If breaking 390 level upside then it is a buy, but still i will wait to clear the level of 393.20 which will act as resistance, and i will buy the pull back of price above 393.20.

2. if breaking 372 level downside, then it is a clear sell with SL previous high i.e 389.8, on EOD basis.

After short selling if at all price will go against me, i.e above 100 ema, then i will not wait to trigger my SL. Wll square off my position.

It is my opinion. All prices are SPOT prices.

XRAY27

Accordung to me, Axis bank has broken the trend channel. retested the trend resistance once again on October 9. Now as it has got support and bouncing from 100 ema, two situations are emerging.

1. If breaking 390 level upside then it is a buy, but still i will wait to clear the level of 393.20 which will act as resistance, and i will buy the pull back of price above 393.20.

2. if breaking 372 level downside, then it is a clear sell with SL previous high i.e 389.8, on EOD basis.

After short selling if at all price will go against me, i.e above 100 ema, then i will not wait to trigger my SL. Wll square off my position.

It is my opinion. All prices are SPOT prices.
Well ,nice analysis ...........this entry will be if it close/s above 390.. on EOD means it should happen in a big bullish candle ... Marubozu.. if it is a break out we can enter basing on range candle or harami...or return of price to the trend line
iam a bit aggressive for entry..
the question of downside is of no use because it is a positonal system...:)

Last edited:

XRAY27

With reference to post no:230

Today morning watched a rare pattern in AXIS BANK ... well not traded this let us see for learning purpose:)

Note:Iam just observing the trading system of NiftyOPTION sir... on my list of 10 stocks

Status
Not open for further replies.