Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagankris

Saturday post

1.A good pattern never signals when to trade or when to stand aside.
Dear XRAY Bro,

Can you please elaborate more on this point.
On june 12th it is a NTD for you.
At what point of day - you decided it to be NTD ? - I mean if it is pre determined or as per system no trades and hence NTD ?

TIA.

XRAY27

Dear XRAY Bro,

Can you please elaborate more on this point.
On june 12th it is a NTD for you.
At what point of day - you decided it to be NTD ? - I mean if it is pre determined or as per system no trades and hence NTD ?

TIA.
Dear Jagankris Bro,

It is as per the My system disclosed in the forum,which i'm trading since very long :)

30 MIN trend in Down..

5 min i will watch for down moves only with VALID SWING POINTS

Entry will in 1 min time frame... and will not trade after 2.30 with this system..

For details of my trading system refer below link

http://www.traderji.com/members-discussion-forums/95624-my-trading-system.html

just market in the chart...Blue line is Major swing of previous day which i will go long on basis of volume/price divergence which never triggered so no trade

jagankris

Dear Jagankris Bro,

It is as per the My system disclosed in the forum,which i'm trading since very long :)

30 MIN trend in Down..

5 min i will watch for down moves only with VALID SWING POINTS

Entry will in 1 min time frame... and will not trade after 2.30 with this system..

For details of my trading system refer below link

http://www.traderji.com/members-discussion-forums/95624-my-trading-system.html

just market in the chart...Blue line is Major swing of previous day which i will go long on basis of volume/price divergence which never triggered so no trade

Thanks XRAY Bro.
I know your system/trading style.
One short trade when the price failed breakout of prior swing high around 7980 was not taken.So I thought NTD was decided prior may be WW or some other rules.

XRAY27

Thanks XRAY Bro.
I know your system/trading style.
One short trade when the price failed breakout of prior swing high around 7980 was not taken.So I thought NTD was decided prior may be WW or some other rules.
Dear Jagankris ...

i trade just normal swing structure and will not trade complex or failure swings..which i already mentioned in the rules.. :)

Last edited:

Dax Devil

Dear Jagankris ...

i trade just normal swing structure and will not trade complex or failure swings..which i already mentioned in the rules.. :)

Hi Xray
I went through a few of your latest posts. Disciplined trading in deed, not in talks. Great stuff. Thanks for posting.
Also checked out your post on trap trading on other thread by following the link, which brought smile to face as the bull trap is one of my favorite trade setups. Strange, such traps generally occur in the formations that you don't prefer to trade (in second image above). Incidently, I took nifty short position at the opening bell on 2nd june based on the failure swing (sic) formation.

Anyway, once again thanks for taking time to post such detailed analysis. Made my short weekend visit to traderji worthwhile. I have bookmarked this thread, and I will definitely go through other posts if time permitted during the week.

Have a nice weekend, friend.

XRAY27

Hi Xray
I went through a few of your latest posts. Disciplined trading in deed, not in talks. Great stuff. Thanks for posting.
Also checked out your post on trap trading on other thread by following the link, which brought smile to face as the bull trap is one of my favorite trade setups. Strange, such traps generally occur in the formations that you don't prefer to trade (in second image above). Incidently, I took nifty short position at the opening bell on 2nd june based on the failure swing (sic) formation.

Anyway, once again thanks for taking time to post such detailed analysis. Made my short weekend visit to traderji worthwhile. I have bookmarked this thread, and I will definitely go through other posts if time permitted during the week.

Have a nice weekend, friend.
I trade bull trap and bear trap my friend but on HTF, post which you are referring is answer to a my price action system disclosed in the forum

XRAY27

Just this is weekly view... generally i look weekly/daily/ for over all trend and trading with 30/5/1 method :D

Weekly chart of nifty...

Status
Not open for further replies.