Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

suri112000

Dear XRay,

In one of the earlier posts, you have explained when to perceive the trend change with the help of charts. I could not locate them. Can you please direct me to the post, else.....you can post them here again.

thanks.

XRAY27

XRAY27

Dear XRay,

In one of the earlier posts, you have explained when to perceive the trend change with the help of charts. I could not locate them. Can you please direct me to the post, else.....you can post them here again.

thanks.
Hmm.. sorry to say... there are many charts from my side so ...finding difficult to post.earlier thread was buried due to fighting.....:confused::confused:

XRAY27

Volume decrease while testing and S&R means reversal possible as well as expected bro? Sorry for silly doubt, I remember studying this, but since I am not using it to trade, the confusion.
Bro !! in intraday trading i don't consider this .... trend identification volume also plays it part ..its a long subject..:D:D

Tlahuicole

Bro !! in intraday trading i don't consider this .... trend identification volume also plays it part ..its a long subject..:D:D
Ok bro, I usually only check volume after break of pivot or failure to continue on testing the pivot ;)

I find volume a very valid indicator but both al brooks and lance beggs dont seem to use volume, may be they have already reached expert level, but fortunately studied anna coulings volume analysis book. It gave some idea which I tested and use as a part of my strategy :)

XRAY27

Ok bro, I usually only check volume after break of pivot or failure to continue on testing the pivot ;)

I find volume a very valid indicator but both al brooks and lance beggs dont seem to use volume, may be they have already reached expert level, but fortunately studied anna coulings volume analysis book. It gave some idea which I tested and use as a part of my strategy :)
Excellent Reading on volume analysis...:clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.