Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSN1979

Vijay Sir here we book profit for 5/- like vivke bro does or we should wait for pivot exit?

VJAY

Ok full exit its ones decision.....I reco if 1/2 booked in profit then good to ride the trend...I never exited all ..I wait for hit my TSL upto 3.00PM after 3 I ride it with every bar

VJAY

Msn,
I think with 2 qty you never get any pressure ...:D

MSN1979

Ok full exit its ones decision.....I reco if 1/2 booked in profit then good to ride the trend...I never exited all ..I wait for hit my TSL upto 3.00PM after 3 I ride it with every bar
Thanx sir, I will also ride with you and trend friend :)

MSN1979

Msn,
I think with 2 qty you never get any pressure ...:D
Vijay bro I trade many time...so I have 0 emotion effect now. When I started earlier I have this problem. I trade swing using TA and I started with 5 shares, now I trade 600 sometimes more qty in swing. But swing trades 0 Pressure and not much thinking.

So emotions don't play a role in my trading :).

The real factor is you. Since you are trading today its a confidence booster. And I know you will guide us if we go wrong.

VJAY

Thanx sir, I will also ride with you and trend friend :)
Ask to vivek about full exit...Its also good if there some logic in it...I not trade much in cash nowdays so it not good to comment about full exit

MSN1979

Ask to vivek about full exit...Its also good if there some logic in it...I not trade much in cash nowdays so it not good to comment about full exit
vivek trades exit at fixed 2 and 5 in TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.