Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagatN

The trader who has been trading a system consistently, acquires some levels of expertise in the rules, and start seeing things more easily at a quick glance. But things are not so easier for new guys who are just trying to learn the curves and bends..They struggle, get confused and look for guidance.. And its really heart warming to see @VJAY guiding new guys by holding their hands who are genuinely interested to learn.. Way to go brother... :up:

VJAY

be note ERL trades are like counter trend trade....may be its reversal of trend ...so this rule is for early entry if that happens.........

MSN1979

For give proper look I too put orders :)

View attachment 28132
Sir I see you have taken some extra margin. Is this like a buffer thing? Since my mpl is 586.65 and your is 586.20 so this means u enter 45 p early

and you buy 40 p Late

:confused:

VJAY

Sir I see you have taken some extra margin. Is this like a buffer thing? Since my mpl is 586.65 and your is 586.20 so this means u enter 45 p early

and you buy 40 p Late

:confused:
no its SL-Limit order

MSN1979

no its SL-Limit order
Nice thing. We can also adjust that, Since 5 paise adjustment and sometimes price does not come and runs fast. Thanx for sharing this we I will also adjust my price and trigger by 30-40p

MSN1979

Sir some confusion pls clariffy

Now my SL is mph

Shall we move this to agg pivot? of 10:14 candle? Or we dont change it?

Status
Not open for further replies.