Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSN1979

Good post about boredom in trading....by augubhai

nice post sirji….thanx for this. I felt exactly the same way yesterday. Trading is finishing is almost doing the same with Opening Breakout method :)

MSN1979

Sideways pivot..
In cash scrips we see sideways like this many times.....
View attachment 28077

So you can figure it your own how many bars needed for sideway pivot...6-12 is good,,,,mark high/lows of that range any aggressive pvt we get below/above we can enter trade in that ..when I traded in cash scrip only that time I used it ...it give good R:R trades mostly ...you can decrease your posision size ithis type trades to 1/2 as we mostly not look trends /or only trade in line with trend...if its inline with trend you can go with your actual pos size...
Also always good to book profit (1/2 pos) at good support/resistance points(take any one/two weekly/daily/hourly) , good ranged WRB bar close ,visual close @any pivots ..it will increase consistent of trades...
Sir first it gave a upside breakout, but u did not take that trade? or you take both trades, pls explain.

VJAY

Sir first it gave a upside breakout, but u did not take that trade? or you take both trades, pls explain.
Its upto you ...if you only look for trend trade then entry only trend side...if aggressive then can take both way trades with lower position size in opposit trend

VJAY

Sideways pivot..
In cash scrips we see sideways like this many times.....
View attachment 28077

So you can figure it your own how many bars needed for sideway pivot...6-12 is good,,,,mark high/lows of that range any aggressive pvt we get below/above we can enter trade in that ..when I traded in cash scrip only that time I used it ...it give good R:R trades mostly ...you can decrease your posision size ithis type trades to 1/2 as we mostly not look trends /or only trade in line with trend...if its inline with trend you can go with your actual pos size...
Also always good to book profit (1/2 pos) at good support/resistance points(take any one/two weekly/daily/hourly) , good ranged WRB bar close ,visual close @any pivots ..it will increase consistent of trades...
I think some confussion in this setup/pattern....Please look these range mostly without minor pivots..if minor pivots there we don't need any new rule for entry

VJAY

Please post charts here in live for few days before trade triggers who trading in tatasteel....don't need to jump into trades relax and we have much time to rethink of our rules/analyse before put orders

MSN1979

Analysis of My trade:

Vijay Sir Post #801
So we were suppose to short low/High of Agg Pivot after sideways breakout

1536050102141.png

1536050119155.png

So correct entry should have been break of agg pivot above the breakout from sideways with a Very Small SL of Previous candle or same candle.

Am I think it correctly now ?

VJAY

Analysis of My trade:

Vijay Sir Post #801
So we were suppose to short low/High of Agg Pivot after sideways breakout

View attachment 28097

View attachment 28098
So correct entry should have been break of agg pivot above the breakout from sideways with a Very Small SL of Previous candle or same candle.

Am I think it correctly now ?
No MSN.....in your chart there minor pivots then why we look here sideways?..I meant by sideways is side by side bars.....for sideways by price action we allready have our rules .....so in your chart no long trades

VJAY

If its confussing avoid my that post(sideway pivot)..:).I given that for in cash scrips I seen that pattern many times when I traded it then I made this rule for that which given me high probable trades using this rule thats why I shared it

Status
Not open for further replies.