Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Yesterday (27-Aug-2018) chart with entry and exit:

Was there an earlier entry around 10.40 am?
Yes..but in your chart its not a mph ...inmy kite chart its mph

Last edited:

VJAY

Tata Motors update: TSL hit

Dear presap,
Your entries mostly correct... You need to workout some ways to exits/tsl...when move weaken after entry....I not recos anything for that as it will confuse all...its need to workout as ones personality....make some your own rules for that when price not move strongly after breakout entry...I given many hints on this topic what i use...

vivek.civil17

Hi vijay bro , today took one long trade , . any early entry as per you ?? today lower VPL formed so i wait and take MPH above VPH , but today look the VPL it was a BOF so you have any rules regards this to take any long early ??
1535463636429.png

VJAY

Hi vijay bro , today took one long trade , . any early entry as per you ?? today lower VPL formed so i wait and take MPH above VPH , but today look the VPL it was a BOF so you have any rules regards this to take any long early ??
View attachment 27860
Yes vivek...uou can take bof/bdf trades...you also took these type of trades earlier I think....For taking failure trade note overall market structure...Here its UT and some kind sideways ..so you can take failures towards overall trend...falure trades always in small stoploss so I take those as TEST trades :)
You can watch these scenerio when it comes ....get familier with this scenerio then only try in it as trading ...upto taht time go with basic rules waht you following now

Last edited:

VJAY

vivek.civil17

Dear vivek,
Why not 1st trade above @ vph itself? after that no trade..though can take TEST trade with strictly sl/tsl on test trades we can exit @ resistance levels/bo bar lows:) as you took
yes vijay bro , i think i take it wrong , earlier one time u told not to take yesterday pivots , so i avoid take yesterday pivots , but i think u might told MPS, not VPS , - just now understood :D

Status
Not open for further replies.