Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

What is TREND TRADE RULE ? Can it be explained ?? Thnx.
IMO I had explained everything basic rules of this method in this thread....So its difficult to get hold of this method just reading the thread...Just go thourgh basic things and restart again If you not getting it ....I allready explained even minute things which I use in my trades in live and also replying querries ...Still one not getting it then its better to move a method simpler than this one......Personaly when I started to learn this method I gone through thousand of charts .1000 hrs of backtests ,sleepless nights,to every rule get into me....its not got in one day ..made blunders when I traded it live.....SO not expect this method as holygrail...If one want to grab this method its need passion/hardwork/dedication.......Now on am not replying querries if its allready explained in this thread.........

IMO I had explained everything basic rules of this method in this thread....So its difficult to get hold of this method just reading the thread...Just go thourgh basic things and restart again If you not getting it ....I allready explained even minute things which I use in my trades in live and also replying querries ...Still one not getting it then its better to move a method simpler than this one......Personaly when I started to learn this method I gone through thousand of charts .1000 hrs of backtests ,sleepless nights,to every rule get into me....its not got in one day ..made blunders when I traded it live.....SO not expect this method as holygrail...If one want to grab this method its need passion/hardwork/dedication.......Now on am not replying querries if its allready explained in this thread.........
Vjay You do not need to reply anything that has been explained, as we should have read the whole topic before asking the same thing again. As this quote "Trend Trade Rule' was never used, till date, I could not understand if it meant something, which I might have missed out.

MSN1979

LOL

Vjay You do not need to reply anything that has been explained, as we should have read the whole topic before asking the same thing again. As this quote "Trend Trade Rule' was never used, till date, I could not understand if it meant something, which I might have missed out.
And to ADD to the confusion was, asking for an early entry. Till now, what was learned was to trade above mph over VPH / or mPL, below VPL. If there was an early entry discussed, I had not come across. Hence, the question arised, and I presume, other readers could also be confused.

vivek.civil17

DEAR ashcom - trend trade i meant trading the MINOR TREND in the DIRECTION of VISUAL TREND .

Status
Not open for further replies.