Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Hi vijay ji , above VPH it is start of visual trend , so i wait fr MPH to long . BUt after seeing the WRB would you enter the aggressive pivot ?? or your rules stic with only MPH ??
View attachment 27121
No i not enter in agg pvt here when trend just start...I wait for mph

niftytaurus

Hi
Vijay Bro
Thanks a lot for giving so much insight.It will help learner like us.
Could you also please tell how many points gain/ loss in every trade as you above mentioned sl points..in same way, share whats final out put of every trade point wise
thanks
Hi
thanks for sharing detailed insight into your trades.
I wanted to know the trade out put point wise, if you can provide so?
thanks

niftytaurus

yes ...its trend changing break so I take mostly .....very few rarely not take that too some rules by my experience ..so its not helps others...but in this method its basic rule to take trade
Thanks a lot Vijay Bro
I am reading your thread again from starting..If any query, I will bother you again with my questions:)
Thanks

VJAY

Hi
thanks for sharing detailed insight into your trades.
I wanted to know the trade out put point wise, if you can provide so?
thanks
means?...P/L points?
46.00,11.00,20.00,-30.00,-36.00,60.00,-26.00,-15.00,-20.00,41.00,-7.00,60.00,-18.00,89.00,4.00,-5.00,56.00,52.00,-30.00,229.00,-25.00,163.00,66.00,62.00,7.00,-7.00,-24.00,-23.00,112.00,-18.00,33.00,1.00,-25.00,0.00,-37.00,-3.00,12.00,-26.00

VJAY

Good post by ncube bro.......

For all new traders it is very important to understand the following points:
1. There is no easy money in trading.
2. Rewards are directly proportional to Risk.
3. If any strategy seems too good, it unsually isnt.
4. If someone says he has a strategy which gives high rewards with low risk, its a red flag..run away from him as far as possible it is cleared that the person has not traded the strategy enough.
5. Success in trading requires hard-work, discipline,confidence and patience to stick to 1 or atmost 2 strategies and not hopping systems. A given strategy may not work in all situations but if you keep hopping systems then you can never master any strategy.

VJAY

VJAY

Dear Friends,
Am not available on market hours from today in forum...also avoiding looking multi threads here in TJ ....Will concentrate in my trades...SO if you have any doubts in this method you can post here will answer when I get time ....mostly after market or night....Thanks

vivek.civil17

Dear Friends,
Am not available on market hours from today in forum...also avoiding looking multi threads here in TJ ....Will concentrate in my trades...SO if you have any doubts in this method you can post here will answer when I get time ....mostly after market or night....Thanks
thank you VIJAY ji

Status
Not open for further replies.