Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Last edited:

VJAY

Sir , can we go like this aggressive pivot long ?

Using agg pivot is ones decission...once start using aggressive pivots then he need to use agressiveness in all things stops,trail stops etc....Myself am rarely use aggressive pivots

sir u got me wrong, i'm not saying about the markings of minor pivots, they are correct- m saying abt the conversion of minor pivots to visual pivots(because the mpl got breached after print of the mph). sir pls download the image and zoom it for a clear view, i tried but cant enlage more than that.
And moreover if you feel that i'm disturbing the flow. pls do let me know, i will try not to distub.
Screenshot_1.png

regards

VJAY

sir u got me wrong, i'm not saying about the markings of minor pivots, they are correct- m saying abt the conversion of minor pivots to visual pivots(because the mpl got breached after print of the mph). sir pls download the image and zoom it for a clear view, i tried but cant enlage more than that.
And moreover if you feel that i'm disturbing the flow. pls do let me know, i will try not to distub. View attachment 26318
regards
Still i not getting you what you asking? :confusedd: ...you meant after making point3 price break down point 2 ?then you saying poin1 is VPH? how was it?

VJAY

yes sir point 1 was VPH
but u have marked that as mph and not vph.
No its mPH ...your understanding have some problem....check posts of VP's relearn it...here when point 2 breaks point 3 becomes VPH.....

Status
Not open for further replies.