Most traders want to ride a big trend, but do you know:

A tight trailing stop loss won't cut it
You've to endure the swings that come with it
You've to watch your open profits turn to losses
You'll get stopped out and watch the market reverses back in your favor

So embrace it!

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

VJAY

Many traders make the mistake of trying to find the best trading strategy.

In reality, it's all about knowing yourself so you can find the best strategy to suit you.

~Rayner

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

VJAY

Thanks Vijay for reply, i have question about previous trend. if we are trading five minute time frame then how long previous trend we should look for, like for trading 5min we look 30 min prev day trend or something like that!
we just carry forward previous trends :)
trade entry using opening trade rules

VJAY

View attachment 38107
Good Morning bro, Please check if these marking or correct.
i think some of your minor pivots not as per rule...may be my eyes see it check high /lows...eg.lat mph
in between you missed to mark one VPH check it

VJAY

Dear preetparm,I think you are experiences one ..your ID only looks new :D
As you are know market structures clearly.....these mp/vp rules only for follow system regidly which make us diciplined.....

VJAY

about Patience by Madan...
Try to develop patience in other areas of life..Deep inside, we know whether we are patient or impatient. We cannot wear 'patience' hat from 9:15 to 1530 and wear 'impatience' hat after 1530 ..split personality does not work in markets ......

This is the real key for consistently profitable trading - just be patient and wait. I agree it is easier said than done as the possibility of making money is enough to make a person jump into an impulse trade

But, if we ever want to be successful in this profession, this skill has to be developed..there are no two ways about it. Please do remember that the person who chases four rabbits catches none.

Status
Not open for further replies.