Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSN1979

A Very Good PA day today in TS

Chart for today, few days back Vijay bro showed how to handle mpl created on yesterdays chart. if anyone saw that. What a beautiful trade today.

1538134032101.png

Attachments

MSN1979

Minor pivots concept is very clear to me now.But I am not able to see how and when mph got printed at this time..third red bar is inside bar and even fourth red bar is inside bar.Rest of the posts regarding mph I have seen they are clear to me. Even wisp pointed out on why mph is marked at this point in next page of above quoted post.So if you can take time and answer.

Sorry to answer this on behalf of Vijay or vivek. I am replying as I also got confused in same point the next post from Vijay bro you can see its a mph.

please check post 60 by Vijay bro its the same chart posted with a clear reason for mph print. Since he was teaching live you cant see on that particular chart.

Hope this answers your question

Sorry to answer this on behalf of Vijay or vivek. I am replying as I also got confused in same point the next post from Vijay bro you can see its a mph.

please check post 60 by Vijay bro its the same chart posted with a clear reason for mph print. Since he was teaching live you cant see on that particular chart.

Hope this answers your question
Yes msn i know about post 60 but wisp in between raised same question on the above chart.i am clear about pivots..but vijAy in reply to wisp said mph has been formed...so it got me confused..actually its wonderful people atlesst are helping esch other here and i csn understand vijay frustration..but still it got me confused...thanks for chipping in...i hv nothing but to read between lines also..so i though its genuine doubt...just wanted to confirm...as i am reading thread from some time now..thanks...

MSN1979

Yes msn i know about post 60 but wisp in between raised same question on the above chart.i am clear about pivots..but vijAy in reply to wisp said mph has been formed...so it got me confused..actually its wonderful people atlesst are helping esch other here and i csn understand vijay frustration..but still it got me confused...thanks for chipping in...i hv nothing but to read between lines also..so i though its genuine doubt...just wanted to confirm...as i am reading thread from some time now..thanks...
Please look carefully again post 67 Vijay bro clarified the answer to wisp. about 3rd bar and 4th bar. I only jumped in middle as I have asked and clarified same questions!

Thanks vivek...please clear starlights doubts whenever time permits.....for me explaining the same basic things again & again making disturbed :)
Please help newbies in basic things .
Sorry vijay i can understand ur frustration.Just some doubts as per posts..i am in market since 2015 but more of fundamental positional trader. Recent jitters in market made me nervous so kind of learning how to catch trends on ultra short term time frames.I used moving averages ,support , resistance , volume breakouts in last 2 years .But as bull run dried up..I am looking something to trade bear phase on intraday basis...i am kind of going through phases in market.thanks...

Please look carefully again post 67 Vijay bro clarified the answer to wisp. about 3rd bar and 4th bar. I only jumped in middle as I have asked and clarified same questions!
Yeah but still it looks like 3 rd bar is inside bar..on that chat..decline still not confiriming.i am just for sake of defination will take it as mph considering 3rd bar broke 2 nd bar by few ticks as it is not visible to naked eyes..

Status
Not open for further replies.