Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

wisp

What is DVERL(diagnol eraly reversal line)?
Look this current chart...I marked pink line connecting 2 VPH's ....here note these line shuold be below 45 degree then only can say DVERL....here if price close abv DVERL then get pvt blw DVERL then we take short trade @ that mPL ....even one can trade failures on these DVERL...but backtest it for your comforatble trades ....

Dear VJAY bro,

Where DVERL is closeby like today, will you still place long order on the mph for reentry?

VJAY

Dear VJAY bro,

Where DVERL is closeby like today, will you still place long order on the mph for reentry?
yes......If you look every obstackles in day trading you will see these one or other speed breakers always there :)

Subhadip

What is DVERL(diagnol eraly reversal line)?
Look this current chart...I marked pink line connecting 2 VPH's ....here note these line shuold be below 45 degree then only can say DVERL....here if price close abv DVERL then get pvt blw DVERL then we take short trade @ that mPL ....even one can trade failures on these DVERL...but backtest it for your comforatble trades ....

D ERL..

Not DVERL bro.

VJAY

Hope I had done what new traders want initially ....a method which they simply learn and can follow ,execute trades with confidently ..its helps to grow as a trader...
If any newbie visit this thread just learn/understand minor pivots,visual pivots and trends...start trading simply and confidently....When you trade this method atleast 6 months-one year with focus and error less execution am sure you are survive in this trading jungle...also you grow automaticly start to introduce tweeks to early entry /exits etc your self without much outside help :)...I too changed a lot trading this method continuesly found many tweaks myself....
after understanding method ,backtest it as much as you can and few time paper trade it in live....before start live decide your Risk/trade so you can only take trades which is under your risk...which kill your fear factor ...I reco minimum 2lot entry as 1 lot will be exit @ your initial risk other lot you can leave for your sl/tsl....which helps to control your ego to do opposit :)
So I wish all the best who starting this method initially....
Many seniors in TJ traded this method and developed as a professional trader...
If any doubt you can ask here ...hope and sure you will get answer from anyone who knows this method...
and please don't complicate this method adding many new things atleast your initial stage...otherwise you never able to use it properly...

VJAY

I had said earlier failures at VP's are good for trades means counter trend trades ...though you need to look for which setup is good for entry ...you will start this thinking when you going forward trading this method.....just posting a image of today:)

Status
Not open for further replies.