Learn & earn money from the simplest methods

Thanks for starting this thread! one question....given that in the current market, many stocks have made 35% or so gains in the last month...how do we say trending or sideways? Many nifty and sensex stocks are showing almost v shaped upmove. Is there a timeframe i should look at?

Thanks for starting this thread! one question....given that in the current market, many stocks have made 35% or so gains in the last month...how do we say trending or sideways? Many nifty and sensex stocks are showing almost v shaped upmove. Is there a timeframe i should look at?
Select the time frame u wish to trade. It may be Hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly or even yearly. Open the chart of particular time frame and do take decision. But one needs a lot of patience to play with larger time frames, and your SL shall be deeper as well as higher profitability. For long term investment one can adopt this......

many stocks have made 35% or so gains in the last month...how do we say trending or sideways? Many nifty and sensex stocks are showing almost v shaped upmove. Is there a timeframe i should look at?
In hourly or daily charts current trend is up.

Dev ,

You have started a great thread, its an ideal thing for beginners like me.:clap:

By the way I have posted a thread on my assumptions on few stocks, can you just go through it in EQUITIES.

Subhechha,

Saav

Select the time frame u wish to trade. It may be Hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly or even yearly. Open the chart of particular time frame and do take decision. But one needs a lot of patience to play with larger time frames, and your SL shall be deeper as well as higher profitability. For long term investment one can adopt this......

In hourly or daily charts current trend is up.
Thanks for your response. In this case, can I assume that we have a short term up trend (considering hourly and daily) and a long term down trend? How important would be a trend in 5 min charts given the volatility in shorter timeframe?

Thanks for your response. In this case, can I assume that we have a short term up trend (considering hourly and daily) and a long term down trend?
Yes sir.

How important would be a trend in 5 min charts given the volatility in shorter timeframe?
All trends are having their own importance, so the 5 min charts. But the mortality rate shall be higher in a 5 min or 1 min time frames trends.

Second chapter : Moving averages & based on trading system.

SECOND CHAPTER : MOVING AVERAGES & BASED ON TRADING SYSTEM.

So far we know about the trend.

Our first discussion is about Trend & Trading Markets.

My view

:)Open any chart of any time frame, you wish to trade.

:)Without plotting any indicator decide the trend, either up or down, within 2 seconds.

:)OK, No trend? Then it must be a trading/choppy/sideways market or stock, whatever it may be.

:)If Its trending we can do our business. Otherwise let us find out another one.
I shall discuss later....little bit tired........