Learn & earn money from the simplest methods

Re: Trends & trading

Great going Dev...Excellent start...

Take care
Abhinav

Our first discussion is about Trend & Trading Markets.

My view

:)Open any chart of any time frame, you wish to trade.

:)Without plotting any indicator decide the trend, either up or down, within 2 seconds.

:)OK, No trend? Then it must be a trading/choppy/sideways market or stock, whatever it may be.

:)If Its trending we can do our business. Otherwise let us find out another one.

For rangebound markets some methods are there in options, but for that a lot of margin is required, above 2 lakhs in present market conditions. We shall discuss on later stage.

DanPickUp

Thanks to Mr. Dev Mookerji.

You do what many trading teacher forgett or are not willing to do for what reason ever.

You share an idea how to start and make money during the time of studing and becoming a better trader.

With all my respect and a big THANK YOU.

DanPickUp:clapping::thumb:

Dear Dev,

What are 1-, 5-, 10-. 30- minutes time frames in a chart? How to recognise one in a chart? Are these provided by the broker houses? Do they provide any software that generate these?

Pl. clarify these points.

Regards,

Nick

HI devji,
your guidance is really very useful for new ones like me,have one doubt,in bad stocks you have mentioned that stocks open up with gap of more than three days are manipulative.what does gap mean actually??is that differnce bw close and openin stock or bw two correspondin openin stocks???.