Lazyman question

Hi vijkris,
like just switch on pc and everything will happen automatically without manual intervention is a Dream for me atleast

Its actually very easy but i would not recommend using our personal computer for this because its cost lots of money in internet and electricity. I would recommend a cloud/server/VPS because it can do the similar function. We just have to automate and tell the server to run the script between certain time all weekdays and we dont have to do any thing but monitior the health of our system remotely.

In the end i would repeat what i said that is its very easy to deploy algo trading but sebi prevents algo trading for retailers because of flash crash(like 2008) it may cause. But I beleive not long sebi will prohibit algo trading for retails because its the future of trading.
It seems with Symphony fintech you can write the program and get it approved by the Exchange, and then onwards you can make changes to the code without needing anymore approvals. And it runs on the cloud. So this is what I should be going with?

Raj232

It seems with Symphony fintech you can write the program and get it approved by the Exchange, and then onwards you can make changes to the code without needing anymore approvals. And it runs on the cloud. So this is what I should be going with?
However, everything comes at a price i.e. monthly charges which I think adds up to a lot
1. Cost of algo software from Symphony
2. Enabling Nest Plus from broker
3. Data feed for trading
4. Amibroker software
5. Development of trading strategy + testing the same in live environment.
6. Finally checking to see if you can be profitable by this method.
7. Hiring better developer and modifying the trading strategy .. hoping to break-even..
8. Paying brokerage charges + others for the actual trade
9. evaluating whether this would really work
10. loop back to point 7.

... and it goes on & on...