Karthiks Options Trading Strategy

mastermind007

Hi Mastermind
Somehow the afl is not working in my AMI v 5.60.2, Is there any special instruction to implement this afl?
I have checked in both 15min timeframe as well as 30min timeframe, and I placed the afl in custome folder of amibroker

online photo storage
poortrader
You seem to be have ignored "Usage Instruction #1".

In Amibroker, do following

Step 1) Click on Menu Symbol-> Categories. In market tab, rename any one of the used market to "Options". Default names are Market1, Market2.... Market255. Does not matter which you rename, Just rename any unused one.

Step 2) Click on Menu Symbol-> Organize Assignments. Keep Radio button at Markets. on LHS combo, select your current market with ticker in it. ON RHS, select newly created Options. Move all Options tickers from Left to right using directional buttons in middle.

mastermind007

I checked the 6200 Ce today, it seems it the tgt is generally equal to the SL
5 points small target in CE 6200 hit

screenshot software
How are you generating that green message box in middle? I thought you already had a good AFL.

mastermind007

6300 CE......10.00 AM bar....130.25, 124.90........Tgt....143.00

Trade triggered........
pakatil

Yes, me too got the exact same trade detected by AFL except that target is computed at 140.2 by default in my AFL. I use Fixed 10 points

Trade is still alive. I missed entry candle as I was in looking at another trade at CE6400.

Last edited:
I really appreciate Karthik Sri for his work. :thumb:

I have not yet traded this strategy but it seems quite interesting to me . I haven't used CCI ever for my trading decisions so not very familiar with the working and effectiveness of the indicator. I checked some trading opportunities through this setup on Sharekhan Trade Tiger on previous days' charts.

I am curious about one thing to know that on some days when the set up is triggering a trade , at that point the CCI indicator is less than 200 but around 180 and pointing downwards , so is it okay to enter ?

Thanks.

karthik_sri

Hello mr kartik,
I applied ur strategy today got a decent profit in 10 lots
buy 122.10 sell 130.30rs
Total profit=410×10=4100. Brokerage 400 so, 3700rs.
Have I mentioned ur strategy correctly.??
.cc1 (14) was also dere...didnt come in da screenshot.

Trying to learn option trading.
Hi Trader,
Couldnt able to comment from the chart u hv posted. Good to see you have made good profit:thumb:

karthik_sri

I really appreciate Karthik Sri for his work. :thumb:

I have not yet traded this strategy but it seems quite interesting to me . I haven't used CCI ever for my trading decisions so not very familiar with the working and effectiveness of the indicator. I checked some trading opportunities through this setup on Sharekhan Trade Tiger on previous days' charts.

I am curious about one thing to know that on some days when the set up is triggering a trade , at that point the CCI indicator is less than 200 but around 180 and pointing downwards , so is it okay to enter ?

Thanks.
Hi Rocky
Yes you can consider the setup in such scenario too!