Just for timepassing

Last edited:
Hi Dan Sir,

Your thread where you are posting S&P500 charts with trendlines is the best thread of Traderji.

Thanx!
:thumb::thumb:
Dear Champion

It is only one absolute most simple thread in the whole universe of threads in the whole forum from Traderji.

I of course appreciate your comment and have to say thank you. :)

Still: There are so many other threads in this forum which even make the value of it. There are so many other topics in trading I not did spot on in any way on it in this thread about charting.

If you do not mind, let me tell that there are one thousand and more threads in this forum which have the level I have on the little thread you mentioned from mine.

By the way: Any music or car or what ever else you want to show in this time passing thread?

Take care / Dan :)

Dear Dan Sir,

I, unfortunately do not have any thing to post here except this chart (prepared after inspiring from your thread) which I tried to post in that thread but was not allowed.

Yes you are right, there are many threads on Traderji which make sense.
I, due to my little understanding of TA, do only understand Price Action kind of Charts so could not resist to say Thanks to you for your thread. Please keep on Posting your charts.:clapping:

:):) Nice one :thumb: Love it. :):)

What about you open a thread in the TA section of this forum with your charts?

The section we now chat in is really meant only for time passing like the thread title mentions and the posts are.

I and others then could join you there when ever time and will permits?

Dan :)