JACKPOT or NOTHING!!!!! Amazing Technique on Last 5 min of an expiry

lemondew

Little corrections. It is 500 RS/ lot not 3000 (0.125% of total turnover) total turnover = 8000*50 = around 4lacs.

The upside is jackpot, true, but the downside not NOTHING. If you are unable don't square off the purchased options before 3.30, you may be stuck with expenses of about rs. 3000 per lot.

Last edited:

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
I have seen people doing the reverse. Even the algo machines are pressed to service to sell options expiring worthless. i mean if some one is able to sell 50000 qty at 0.05 Rs then the profit will be 2500 Rs. That kind of scalping i have witnessed personally at some institutional floor. The algo machines are just calculating the expiry price and selling the options contracts which are expiring out of the money.

manishchan

Point no1 : You are recommending dt we can't take huge position.. even if with 50000 quantity the profit is around 2500

Point no 2 : We hv to be super cautious about the trade and this scalping is in last 5-10 mins therefore risky.

Bottom line :... Why does one has to take so much risk and choke him/herself to make 2-3K in the last 10 min of expiry..... why not instead just trade usual day with normal method and avoid the expiry (especially the last 30 min - 1 hr). Trading is not like stealing or robbing a bank.. u know take and run away before someone catches ur or informs the cop... Trade relaxed man wid less risk.....why in hurry to make 2-3k. Market is here to stay forever.. ;) :D

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Point no1 : You are recommending dt we can't take huge position.. even if with 50000 quantity the profit is around 2500

Point no 2 : We hv to be super cautious about the trade and this scalping is in last 5-10 mins therefore risky.

Bottom line :... Why does one has to take so much risk and choke him/herself to make 2-3K in the last 10 min of expiry..... why not instead just trade usual day with normal method and avoid the expiry (especially the last 30 min - 1 hr). Trading is not like stealing or robbing a bank.. u know take and run away before someone catches ur or informs the cop... Trade relaxed man wid less risk.....why in hurry to make 2-3k. Market is here to stay forever.. ;) :D
You people have typical retailer mentality thats why you people always lose. Read carefully what i wrote. And that is for people sitting behind terminals having unlimited margin exposure and that is completely risk free trade. Thats not for a retail trader.

manishchan

You people have typical retailer mentality thats why you people always lose. Read carefully what i wrote. And that is for people sitting behind terminals having unlimited margin exposure and that is completely risk free trade. Thats not for a retail trader.
Why are you getting so worked up my friend... this comment wasn't against you it was in general (lil towards the person who started this thread). Always lose ??? u talking about urself.. ? :D :lol:

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Why are you getting so worked up my friend... this comment wasn't against you it was in general (lil towards the person who started this thread). Always lose ??? u talking about urself.. ? :D :lol:
I think i do not require my PnL statement here :rofl:

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
snip..............