It is very important to be a good human being to become a successful trader.

pundit

We have left the topic behind...

It is very important to be a good human being to become a successful trader...

Please carry discussion on it.

veluri1967

Hi all !!

I truely believe that it is very important to be a good human being if one wants to get success in the stock market.One needs to control the emotions of greed and fear.Warren Buffett ,the Oracle,donated his $20 billion to charity.He has shown the world that money is not everything but caring for poor people.
Good in the sense that emotionally balanced. Right?

When will I have those $ 20 billion to make a charity of atleast $ 1 billion? I have a long way to go to make that much.

It is nice to see that you have an inclination to help the needy even before becoming a brilliant trader, if I am not wrong. Even 40 miles marathon starts with a first step. I wish you should finish the race with laurels.

There is ample of learning material available in this site. Keep away from unnecessary and time diluting posts and threads, since I have seen some posts which are side tracked and no concern for trading or investing concepts. Try to add up to your knowledge and performance.

I wish you good luck and happy learning interactive experience in traderji.com

Last edited:

Tavnaz

Hey that was a gem of the answer:)
Yeah you really do need brothers in this business call me next time at Raksha Bandhan i will be there.:rofl:
And this doesn't just hold good for you my sisters but these brothers also,they need each other.
Now don't take it offensively, i am genuinly touched here at the brotherhood
and sisterhood etc.

Last edited:

sumosanammain

Hey that was a gem of the answer
Yeah you really do need brothers in this business call me next time at Raksha Bandhan i will be there.:rofl:
And this doesn't just hold good for you my sisters but these brothers also,they need each other.
Now don't take it offensively, i am genuinly touched here at the brotherhood
and sisterhood etc.
Brotherhood and sisterhood, goes with the neighbourhood :)

Oops! I am now in both her threads too, without permission! ready to be taken on! :)

By the way, people on forums should realise, that online personas are seldom real life, and there are many mayurs posing as madhuris in the online world, and such people will gladly accept the invitation to yahoo or gtalk, just to play with you. If someone does not accept, the chances of that person being genuine is much higher :)

Tavnaz

Indeed the truth,you cannot tell who is Mayur or Madhuri.
But why give away your e-mails,if anyone he/she needs help they will post here.
On Traderji,they will get all the material.
Now Pardon me for stopping the flow of the thread continue on with, Goodman's way to the riches.
Regards
Taz

Indeed the truth,you cannot tell who is Mayur or Madhuri.
But why give away your e-mails,if anyone he/she needs help they will post here.
On Traderji,they will get all the material.
Now Pardon me for stopping the flow of the thread continue on with, Goodman's way to the riches.
Regards
Taz
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::hap2:

Tavnaz

Good trader or a Good Human Being.

;)
Well to some extent i disagree,that being successful in this business is for good human being's.
Consider this when someone looses money in Futures and forex etc the other person gains,it's a zero sum business,another mans loss is someone's profit.
Maybe he couldn't eat food that night because of his loss consider this.

Well a good human being possesses,patience and ability to lean and learn that is why he has traders traits,but a bad human being is filled with ego(how come he knows more than me etc etc).
so here to some extent it's the truth.

But I believe every human being who is good can become a trader,but not every good trader is a good human being,so there is a clich'e here.

As per Mr Buffet he is the student of Mr Benjamin Graham,who says never buy stock on market hype check it's intrinsic value.
So if he was a smart person to buy Berkshire Hathaway's share at the time when all indices were fell, so i don't think he did something amazing.
Well what could you expect at the end of a bear Market, Smart money to make a move right, i wouldn't pay a 110 $ a share which gives 2 $ earning but will prefer a 10 $ share with 3 $ earning.
Then again it's dollar cost averaging when you know price is falling still intrinsic value reigns, so why not buy as everyone sells.

Market is there,Market doesn't care who is good who is bad,but a good skilled person,knows what he is doing,if he wins he fulfills his responsibility towards society.
"Are Bhai Paisa Kabar Main Le Kar Jaoge Kya"
Then again a rich man can be very rich, but the difference between a billionaire a trillionaire and a millionaire, is and will, be hardly any in case of lifestyle.

Because in the first Place money was meant to serve a happy life,it doesn't matter you have millions or trillions or a job with 1,00,000 Rs/Month.
So when you become rich,you realise,there are something's money can't buy,for everything else there is Philanthropy.;)