is it possible to earn regular income from market ?

My dear respected boarders..

Here just i m asking ur experience only...just i wanted to confirm dat we can get regular income from market.Please share ur exp. and suggest about rate of returns in terms of %...
Thanks for all participants,

Vittal

tradedatrend

Yes you can earn.

But you would have to giveup greed (dont think for 200-300% per year)

4-6% per month can be earned consistently, with manageable risk and reward.

But for that also you will have to study (not academically, but practically) and understand the market.

So called tips provider are just blood sucker, one day they will give you 100 rupees, and next day they will take you 200 rupees, had they been so accurate (mind you ALL of them claim over 90% accuracy), they would have become billionaire.

Stock market is a crazy place, here everybody want to maker other people rich (even if he doesn't have balance in his own mobile). Twitter and FB is full of such people.

My dear respected boarders..

Here just i m asking ur experience only...just i wanted to confirm dat we can get regular income from market.Please share ur exp. and suggest about rate of returns in terms of %...
Thanks for all participants,

Vittal

For beginners, the focus should be on just one stock. No hopping from one to another. Learn about options. If understood, can be very rewarding. Need enough capital, if you can face confusing trend by taking a loss, the same stock will give big returns when in strong trend. But always be invested.

Thanks for ur valuable reply sir...now i am studying markets. mainly i am focusing on fno only ..earlier i had lost about 1.5lk( in options ) aft.dat stopped trading n now i am earning little bit month over month. I want to learn something new daily. i am taking lot of inputs from traderji.com. I am very thankfull all respected boarders and all..Will lean market ..

Vittal