Is earning 2000 daily enough........ But theres a prob????????

HOWS EARNING 2000 DAILY FOR INTRADAY TRADER??

• EXCELLENT

Votes: 248 34.7%
  • GOOD

Votes: 230 32.2%
  • REASONABLE

Votes: 140 19.6%
  • LESS

Votes: 97 13.6%

• Total voters

mayavi99

IF YOUR INVESTMENT IS Rs10000 /- FOR INTRADAY TRADING , DO NOT EXPECT A PROFIT OF MORE THAN Rs 200 /- PER DAY. (AFTER DEDUCTING BROKERAGE+TAXES).
Rs. 200/= on 10000! that is great man. Half the time I exit if I get 100 or 150 after brokerage & taxes. After nearly one year of intra day trading, this is what I have learnt.

Being on 9-5 job, i don't have the luxury to remain on line. So entry and exit points are pre determined on the basis of pivot levels & support resistance and I give the buy/sell orders to my broker. Most of the times the position gets squared before 12.00 noon. Sometimes, i am lucky to come out by 10.30 itself. If i make five such successful trades in a day, I am happy.

aditya14

IF YOUR INVESTMENT IS Rs10000 /- FOR INTRADAY TRADING , DO NOT EXPECT A PROFIT OF MORE THAN Rs 200 /- PER DAY. (AFTER DEDUCTING BROKERAGE+TAXES).
THE MOMENT YOUR TARGET IS ACHIEVED, SIMPLY GET OUT FOT THE REST OF DAY. ANY THING YOU TRY FURTHER WILL ULTIMATELY END UP IN LOSS.
YOU MAY GET MOR ON ONE DAY BUT REMEMEBER - EVERY DAY IS NOT A SUNDAY.
That seems too high if you ask me.

NiftyFantasy

If you think that you have to trade daily then you can not earn even a single buck from this market. You should keep an eye on the market specially for the oversold and overbrought situation, wait for it and when you think that this is the safest time to enter with a limited downside then enter for a positional trade. Do not try to trade intraday...I am saying this from my personal bad experiences. Intraday is nothing but a gambling... you can earn for few days from this but the last result will be the same as many traders...LOSS..
Please enter in the stock market with minimum 70K capital otherwise you will lose your small capital which you have earned with hard work. 5k-10k-20k-30k capital is just a small bite for the smart players and they will grab it.

rgds
Abhi

rajeshn2007

If you think that you have to trade daily then you can not earn even a single buck from this market. You should keep an eye on the market specially for the oversold and overbrought situation, wait for it and when you think that this is the safest time to enter with a limited downside then enter for a positional trade. Do not try to trade intraday...I am saying this from my personal bad experiences. Intraday is nothing but a gambling... you can earn for few days from this but the last result will be the same as many traders...LOSS..
Please enter in the stock market with minimum 70K capital otherwise you will lose your small capital which you have earned with hard work. 5k-10k-20k-30k capital is just a small bite for the smart players and they will grab it.

rgds
Abhi
If the smart players can grab 5k-30k, is it difficult for them to grab 70k , you had mentioned ?

Apparently, a very simple question, but found to be most pertinently experienced in day trading. More broadly, I may put it that the basic issue is rather you earn early on in the day and lose it or make a net loss, by the end of day. Flg few reasons come to my mind

One is rather more cautious and trade in moderate quantities and book out profit rather early to build a profit base for day. As the day progresses, there is a tendency to trade aggressively in terms no trades, trade qty and level of profit booking. and rather adventurously once early few trades are succesfully.

There is a tendency to trade in the same direction of successful trades. Whereas, markrt if not highly bulish,has tendency to book profit in couple of hours and as such brings prices down. generally we are trapped.

After initial Teji sentimebt, a volatile markket may give sharp jolt causing
loss booking in positions.

In short,in retrospect it looks that it would have been better, to have earned a tidy profit in early hours and retain it by notlosing further, to avoide possibility of losing profit in later trends

NiftyFantasy

My friend,
However the capital maybe big/small , if proper money management is not followed, one is bound to lose. I know people who have lost with a capital of 50L.
You should have something to manage.... :) money management says keep atleast 50% for the margin calls or losses if any..but if you have only 20-30k then what will u keep for...he he he he :) arey mere bhai kuch hona bhi to chahiye manage karne ke liye....
Each and every business needs a minimum capital....

Last edited:

rajeshn2007

You should have something to manage.... :) money management says keep atleast 50% for the margin calls or losses if any..but if you have only 20-30k then what will u keep for...he he he he :) arey mere bhai kuch hona bhi to chahiye manage karne ke liye....
Each and every business needs a minimum capital....
If you have 20-30K, then have 15k and trade 15k !