Votes: 9 42.9%
  • IndiaBulls

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • InvestSmart

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • ICICI Direct

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
As an NRI can I invest in ETF/shares through the SBI 3-in-1 a/c?. Could you please tell me what are the steps I need to follow for the same?. Thanks a lot.

in rates they have mentioned Rs. 10 /- per failed instruction/ rejected. Now If my order is not executed it will be failed. Will they charge me Rs 10 for that?

lazytrader

SBI 3-in-1 account is crap don't get it.

it is cheap when it comes to maintenence charges but the terminal doesn't work when there is heavy acitivity in the market. It keeps getting diconnected and doesn't even let you trade if there is sell off. I've been using it for the past 1yr and experience is very bad.

Cu service is worse. Never get good response. I am going to switch to something else as soon as possible and sell all my shares in their account.

cheapest brokerage rate

i want to open demet+trading account please tell me the broker with cheapest rate stock as well as option and future also
please help me

hii members,i am customer of india infoline.today i bought 25000 shares of sanraa media at the rate of 0.20 paise/share which total of all shares is becoming 5000 rs. and when i saw my todays bill i shocked they charged me 1250 rs. as brokerage........how it is possible?....around 25% of total amount brokerage?...isnt it so harrassing?....members pls pls guide.. am going to speak ccare tomorrow..

rajeabc

hii members,i am customer of india infoline.today i bought 25000 shares of sanraa media at the rate of 0.20 paise/share which total of all shares is becoming 5000 rs. and when i saw my todays bill i shocked they charged me 1250 rs. as brokerage........how it is possible?....around 25% of total amount brokerage?...isnt it so harrassing?....members pls pls guide.. am going to speak ccare tomorrow..
What kind of help do you expect from Here ? Didn't you check the brokerage plan before your bought ? I have read many public forums that they charge minimum fix brokerage so if you buy Penny Stock brokerage percentage turn out very high.
I don't think there is any issue because all their customers know about this. One of my friend with them told me about this.

yes i agree sir but isnt it so high brokerage rate ?iknow their brok.is 0.5 %for delivery but here u will see its around 25%.how it can be?pls put light on it.

rajeabc

yes i agree sir but isnt it so high brokerage rate ?iknow their brok.is 0.5 %for delivery but here u will see its around 25%.how it can be?pls put light on it.

Issue is that you are with them and still don't know the brokerage structures.
I am not with them but know that they charge minimum 5 paisa per share or more.
SO there is nothing wrong if they have every thing in written and told to their customers.