Investing 1 Lac in Options trading. Hope to make 25 Lacs.

1lakh to 25 lakh in a month is very low target , I try to do this in a day and vadivelu in an hour .......
Well, it is known to most of us that your targets (25 Lakh) are just average in the time frame you trade and most even think about some more advanced targets even between opening and lunch time (30 to 35 lakh). :D By the way: Who or what is vadivelu?

Last edited:

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
to be specific,

I plan to WRITE 7700PE-8200CE pair of Oct. Get 5 points or more gain of it.

Then shift to some other trade, maybe WRITE 8200CE Oct and 7800PE Nov.

In this way, I'll make do with 10-15 trades per day and get 5 points minimum gain on each trade.

Thats how I plan it.
looking forward to learn from this thread. I am generally scared of writing options, you may give me some courage. :thumb:

Let it come bro....:clap:

mvkarthik

I have been trading in Options for quite some time and have lost money quite a few times. I now want to do better Money Management and earn more.

I will invest 1 Lac towards Options trading starting coming Monday. What percentage of net profits can I aim for daily when I Only write Options? My target is 25 lacs in the month of October.

Appreciate feedback. Thanks
Hi TG
don't trade in options,you will make lose again and again,try to invest in a good stock,in a over all years you make vgood profits,you believe options are my cop of tea,then dont expect more then 40%or50% per year.from 1lacs to 25lacs in the month of Oct,only GOD can do this..:thumb:

stock72

why are you discouraging someone, if one has strong will anything must be possible (except putting toothpaste back into a squeezed toothpaste tube :D).

If 1 lac turns into 25 lacs in one month, what happens after 3 months!
After earning 25 lakhs in oct then doing same for three months it is 390 crores ... Oh ...holy crap

rrrajguru

Hi TG
don't trade in options,you will make lose again and again,try to invest in a good stock,in a over all years you make vgood profits,you believe options are my cop of tea,then dont expect more then 40%or50% per year.from 1lacs to 25lacs in the month of Oct,only GOD can do this..:thumb:
Are you forgetting me !!!

1 LAKH TO 25 LAKH IN A SECOND.

Last edited: