Intraday Trading with Gann

You said very good. I am agree with you. But my dear friend you missed my point. We lever trade left part. We trade the right of the chart. What I mean is that rules like Congestion in ema, stop loss hitting in both side, bolinger band flat movement and many other rules explain that "MARKET is in RANGE". But how we can know this in advance?
You know that there are momentum indicators, over bought/ over sell indicator ect ect. bUt there is no range bound indicator.
we can understand that market was in range bound after it is done (eventually after losing some money). that is the fun part.

How ever you explain very good. You said very good about FII + DII part. I have strategy to deal with them. If members of traderji interested, I will explain this to traderji members. :)

Dear Debb

There are many indications for range bound market, for eg- SL hitting on both sides but price wil not go beyond it and comes back to mid point price. Pivot levels not crossing previous high or low. as per my observation sofar in range bound there is only one BO can be either sell side or buy side.

Another way i try to find if it is range bound is with EMA they get congested and cross over cannot be seen they move in straight line if you observe price also moves between them.

You may have different ways to check it. Another example is when price gives buy or sell signal it moves 3 or 4 rs and comes back to signal line mostly never crosses 10 points too it will be withing that range for some particular time.

Another thing is when iam doing calculations based on EOD , when it shows price is in congestion mode , i would understand that next day there would be range bound but how long i do not know. ususally tgt 1 will be met early opening trade or somewhere in mid. this is my observation.

Iam still learning how to see see reversal of range bound in intraday. atleast to min of 15 point gain. market is not in our control , usually controlled by govt , big players and FII AND DII's big brokers. Govt hand is in play because even the big players would be getting news of good or bad previous day or mid of trade day, including big company results .. source will always be confidential. most of the time, news are meant for common man to be trapped and money siphoned by big players. more money is with common man.

It is common for layman to say haare yaar , i should have bought or sold today i would have made money during news days. until unless if you have a very good broker who gets authentic news. I have myself seen several times how brokers get news, for eg when i used to work for a big financial industry of india, They all have a network with FII & DII and BIg industry.

Let me know if there is any other way also to check. Eager to learn.

Thanks
Urs

As I visited this GANN strategy thread let me say

Good moring and Have a great day all the GANN system users.

msa5678

You said very good. I am agree with you. But my dear friend you missed my point. We lever trade left part. We trade the right of the chart. What I mean is that rules like Congestion in ema, stop loss hitting in both side, bolinger band flat movement and many other rules explain that "MARKET is in RANGE". But how we can know this in advance?
You know that there are momentum indicators, over bought/ over sell indicator ect ect. bUt there is no range bound indicator.
we can understand that market was in range bound after it is done (eventually after losing some money). that is the fun part.

How ever you explain very good. You said very good about FII + DII part. I have strategy to deal with them. If members of traderji interested, I will explain this to traderji members. :)

What DM is saying is 100% right. You never know when the market will turn from rangebound to trending, So be in the market always.:)

it's 9.30 i guess

and URs r u using gann wheel for eod calculations ?

can u tell me where to get the software's / sheet for calculating the gann angels and gann wheels levels , if you can share those here that will be very helpful

As I visited this GANN strategy thread let me say

Good moring and Have a great day all the GANN system users.
Detinitely interested, Regarding range bound market,

Some use 50 SMA with angle of 0.25 threshhold regardless of tf. here EMA becomes flat does not show rise or falling (Curve shape)
some use two moving averages with 34 EMA and 5 EMA
some use ATR 14 and SD 14 to check trending or sidways ( if you find ATR 14 > SD 14 it means ranging/ sideways, if ATR 14 < SD 14 it means trending).

This was one thing my first boss told me, when i was working for a big bank .
Then i was just a novice to understand, i used to nod my head. hahaha. but he had keen eye to find breakout he never showed my in RT but used to tell buy at this level and sell at this level. his price used to meet.

These are some things i have seen, how they really formulate i do not know.

Thanks
Urs

can u tell me where to get the software's / sheet for calculating the gann angels and gann wheels levels , if you can share those here that will be very helpful
Iam willing to share, but how to upload excel sheet i do not know. These excel are password protected.

u can mail me here : rahul1983 @ gmail .com

also plz send the password for these sheets so that i can open them on my system