Intraday Scalper - Realtime trades

zabeen2004

software engineer here...doing trading...too...so let me know if you need any help on algo. :)
Thanks for kindness.. I am searching for two things .. 1. Reliable interface between MT4 to Trading terminals (TT,NEST,NOW) and 2. Need to create EA with set of Rulz which I have for trading I have multiple indicators and need to combine them for a logical workout.
Do you have knowledge in MT4 programming..If yes send me a PM and I would be morethan happy to take forward in building a better system with your support.

I am hoping atleast MT4 would be allowed as Terminal for trading in Indian Equities atleast by 2014 April but not sure whether this happen or not. If that happens that there is no need to depend upon the stone age systems that we have for trading at present and Algo will be an easy job... I am hoping... lets c what happens.

zabeen2004

Can you suggest what to do....
Shree,

This is not an easy job to do because it needs logic in which the trade must execute, then programming knowledge , drawbacks such as how effectively order executes, win:lose ratio analysis on testing etc... and it takes some time..I am in starting phase and hence may not be able to help you a lot but when I get something I will share....

Shree,

This is not an easy job to do because it needs logic in which the trade must execute, then programming knowledge , drawbacks such as how effectively order executes, win:lose ratio analysis on testing etc... and it takes some time..I am in starting phase and hence may not be able to help you a lot but when I get something I will share....
Yesterday..on trail basis i'll do intraday in SBI in live trading with MT4...SHORT 200nos for 5 point...without stop loss...but i feared to exit in 2 points...

can you give procedure for back testing in MT4...

zabeen2004

Yesterday..on trail basis i'll do intraday in SBI in live trading with MT4...SHORT 200nos for 5 point...without stop loss...but i feared to exit in 2 points...

can you give procedure for back testing in MT4...
Use non-repainting indicators that would help in generating signals and testing..

zabeen2004

How & where to get non-repainting indicators?...

any specific name on indicator...
I have already given you the link where you can download plenty of indicators for testing...Simple difference between repainting and non repainting indicator is once generated signal will disappear if you switch timefram but non repainting will not do that... Mostly i will use set of logic to enter and exit a trade so test the indicators which suits you.. I believe most people use supertrend etc... you can try the one which suits you...