Intraday Scalper - Realtime trades

I know you are a scalper but how do you manage to complete your trades so quickly. Once you told me that you use mt4. But I want to know how to use mt4 to trade on NSEFO and MCXFO.Can we use mt4 with discount brokerage firms like zerodha,rksv etc.Do firstcharting.com and alphametrix.in provide demat accounts as well..I have just started trading and learning TA.So please pardon my ignorance.

zabeen2004

I know you are a scalper but how do you manage to complete your trades so quickly. Once you told me that you use mt4. But I want to know how to use mt4 to trade on NSEFO and MCXFO.Can we use mt4 with discount brokerage firms like zerodha,rksv etc.Do firstcharting.com and alphametrix.in provide demat accounts as well..I have just started trading and learning TA.So please pardon my ignorance.

I am using MT4 as charting software and not trading system. scalp trading will not be an easy task in which we can read books, PDF's and start the trade... Scalp trader needs practice, practice and practice for months/years to get the performance.....

I apply the simple logic to get in and get out of a trade quickly.. for instance 70% of the buyers will turn to sellers when resistance 1 or 2 is hit and there will be quick pullback of few points... viceversa 70% of the sellers will turn to buyers in support 1 or 2 which will pull the price quickly up. likewise apply the logic in retracement points 50% 23% etc...Those are the points i wait to take trade to quickly. I also apply many additional logic which cannot be described here as it is not so easy...

My trading style is entirely different as I spent nearly an year just to get my charting system working in my required style... I started using my style with profits after many painful years of analaysis... Every loosing trade tought me several lessons....

I would advise you to trade yourself with your own style because nobody knows you better than U. I wouldn't advise you to do scalp trade unless your experience in trading is morethan 3 years..

Anyways what i posted is my own opinion and every other trader have their own style of trading...

I am using MT4 as charting software and not trading system. scalp trading will not be an easy task in which we can read books, PDF's and start the trade... Scalp trader needs practice, practice and practice for months/years to get the performance.....

I apply the simple logic to get in and get out of a trade quickly.. for instance 70% of the buyers will turn to sellers when resistance 1 or 2 is hit and there will be quick pullback of few points... viceversa 70% of the sellers will turn to buyers in support 1 or 2 which will pull the price quickly up. likewise apply the logic in retracement points 50% 23% etc...Those are the points i wait to take trade to quickly. I also apply many additional logic which cannot be described here as it is not so easy...

My trading style is entirely different as I spent nearly an year just to get my charting system working in my required style... I started using my style with profits after many painful years of analaysis:thumb:... Every loosing trade tought me several lessons....

I would advise you to trade yourself with your own style because nobody knows you better than U. I wouldn't advise you to do scalp trade unless your experience in trading is morethan 3 years..

Anyways what i posted is my own opinion and every other trader have their own style of trading...

ok, understand your thoughts.....and appreciate your hard work.......(did you attend any TA classes...if yes, kindly suggest.....I'll already checked around chennai all doubtful....or faithless)

still i am struggling to learn....after losses....

Last edited: