Intraday Scalper - Realtime trades

zabeen2004

Slhit in honda loss 250. Three consequetive losses in two stocks better idea to quit trading for today with a total loss of 1250. But will watch the market closely for sometime and then take the trade again if i get a proper chance.

As long as I cut my losses quickly i have more chances of wining

Slhit in honda loss 250. Three consequetive losses in two stocks better idea to quit trading for today with a total loss of 1250. But will watch the market closely for sometime and then take the trade again if i get a proper chance.

As long as I cut my losses quickly i have more chances of wining
i think you entered same script...before enter you have alternative...

zabeen2004

That why i send my broker info...

Now they send...
NSE Cash GLENMARK Buy Above 561 T 567 - 574 - 582 SL Below 550 CMP 561
I follow my own strategy and discipline. I will enjoy when it gives profits and research more when it gives loses that's it. I will never follow any calls given by brokers as I had pain.. pain and more pain when i followed them blindly. I have accounts with many brokers whom give calls.
I know axisbank is in strong uptrend when it tested 1150 second time in last few weeks. My trading style is scalping and will always look for a sell @ high and buy @ low. only on onesided movement it may go wrong but we need accept the losses and getback with good profitable trades