Intraday Scalper - Realtime trades

There are several tools pls google or watch youtube videos which are easily available... I have never back tested any strategy using tools. I strongly believe people with RT experience itself are suffering then howcum dead data's help. BT can help only 10% but if you track RT data for testing it would help atleast 70%. Anyways all the best in testing your strategy.

I am not doing testing in dead data or previous data....

I am testing only real time only.....on daily basis, whenever buy/sell signal shows
with maximum 1 to 5 points for testing...( In GCI MT4 SBI only quick volatile 10 to 15 points )

How to practice in real time.....there is price difference between GCI MT4 and Market price....any idea...

zabeen2004

I am testing only real time only.....on daily basis, whenever buy/sell signal shows
with maximum 1 to 5 points for testing...( In GCI MT4 SBI only quick volatile 10 to 15 points )

How to practice in real time.....there is price difference between GCI MT4 and Market price....any idea...
May be I dont understand your question what do you mean by BT? and whats your expectation...
IF you feel that price is different then go for paid software vendors. Atleast get trial from all MT4 vendors with which you can run a week to test your strategy RT. Rather than going to trial or paid you cannot do anything in RT testing as far as MT4 for indian exchanges are concerned with price accuracy

KWR

Same question from my side too?

Biswajit Das

shreux, I can understand what u want to say....I advise u don't expend a single rupee at ur initial stage of stock tradings.....
it is very good to know that u r trying to test ur system before jump into real trade....
follow the following steps....everything is free....
1.download amibroker demo
2.download josh1 utility from this TJ http://www.traderji.com/intraday/82...-tiger-google-yahoo-amibroker-fcharts-ms.html
3.now configure ur AB as per josh1's instruction and use only RTgoogle (if not available of trading software), this provides almost real time data, no need to open any broker terminal or market watch
4.now u can start to test ur system with real time chart.....
enjoy ur real time testing :clap::clap:

zabeen2004

shreux, I can understand what u want to say....I advise u don't expend a single rupee at ur initial stage of stock tradings.....
it is very good to know that u r trying to test ur system before jump into real trade....
follow the following steps....everything is free....
1.download amibroker demo
2.download josh1 utility from this TJ http://www.traderji.com/intraday/82...-tiger-google-yahoo-amibroker-fcharts-ms.html
3.now configure ur AB as per josh1's instruction and use only RTgoogle (if not available of trading software), this provides almost real time data, no need to open any broker terminal or market watch
4.now u can start to test ur system with real time chart.....
enjoy ur real time testing :clap::clap:
Appreciate sharing your suggestions. Pls also help him with the best available AFL for amibroker as he is using MT4 indicator in GCI platform. I have never used Amibroker so I dont have any idea on that. Thanks for your suggestions