Indian Trading League / SAMCO

cloudTrader

I see this trading in two accounts as positive. This will encourage people to open accounts in the name of their mother , sisters or wife and help them indirectly.

Not all women are earning members in families in India still , this way the guy will have to compulsorily make income for the female member of the house. Income statement, bank account, PAN etc. will have to be done mandatorily in her name.

Be Positive. :)

Happy Trading.
This logic is not mine in original but inspired by the DBTL scheme of Gas Subsidy by the Govt. :)

As far as competition goes , there was a time when Pete Sampras ruled the Tennis Court with his sharp aces. There were players who complained [not on the court] but off the court about the tactics of powerful aces for wining the matches by Pete Sampras. But there were players who got above those aces and won matches against hm too. He was the king of aces and ruled for a long time. That superiority cannot be termed as cheating , as the quality was superior.

I feel the same way about trading , if a trader is winning with impressive superiority then his ability needs to be appreciated. There was no one near to beat him even if he used two accounts to dominate the whole league winning two prizes.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Idhar baat to dhoka bazi.. cheating ka ho raha tha.. superiority kaha se agaya? :confused:
Sampras was a champion. not such a cheater.

Superior hona.. cheating karna.. do alag baat hai..
a cheater is a cheater. superior hone se saat khun maf ho jata hai kya?

princy01

This logic is not mine in original but inspired by the DBTL scheme of Gas Subsidy by the Govt. :)

As far as competition goes , there was a time when Pete Sampras ruled the Tennis Court with his sharp aces. There were players who complained [not on the court] but off the court about the tactics of powerful aces for wining the matches by Pete Sampras. But there were players who got above those aces and won matches against hm too. He was the king of aces and ruled for a long time. That superiority cannot be termed as cheating , as the quality was superior.

I feel the same way about trading , if a trader is winning with impressive superiority then his ability needs to be appreciated. There was no one near to beat him even if he used two accounts to dominate the whole league winning two prizes.
But did he acknowledged that he was trading on wife behalf in public?

If he was trading and didn't tell in public, then why he didn't do it?

Because it's illegal.

Your analogy does not fit here.

cloudTrader

Idhar baat to dhoka bazi.. cheating ka ho raha tha.. superiority kaha se agaya? :confused:
Sampras was a champion. not such a cheater.

Superior hona.. cheating karna.. do alag baat hai..
a cheater is a cheater. superior hone se saat khun maf ho jata hai kya?

But did he acknowledged that he was trading on wife behalf in public?

If he was trading and didn't tell in public, then why he didn't do it?

Because it's illegal.

Your analogy does not fit here.
This is not my analogy. This is being presumed by some members here that he was trading in his wife's account. I was just making a point to them that even if he was doing so as they are guessing then also it is not to be looked down on his merits.

First of all this is just a guesswork by people that he was trading in his wife's account because his wife was not able to speak out her trading plans on camera. Not able to talk about or not sharing some info does not really spell out her inability to trade.

Secondly as far as legality is concerned, SAMCO has just asked for an account in which trading has to be done. Trading was done in his wife's account. Hypothetically if this same guy would have listened to some market expert and won the competition and not opened his secret of listening to a market expert then also he would have come out as a winner himself. He might have acted like a market expert for his wife.

Different angles to think upon the situation rather than marking him as a cheater.

bpr

This is not my analogy. This is being presumed by some members here that he was trading in his wife's account. I was just making a point to them that even if he was doing so as they are guessing then also it is not to be looked down on his merits.

First of all this is just a guesswork by people that he was trading in his wife's account because his wife was not able to speak out her trading plans on camera. Not able to talk about or not sharing some info does not really spell out her inability to trade.

Secondly as far as legality is concerned, SAMCO has just asked for an account in which trading has to be done. Trading was done in his wife's account. Hypothetically if this same guy would have listened to some market expert and won the competition and not opened his secret of listening to a market expert then also he would have come out as a winner himself. He might have acted like a market expert for his wife.

Different angles to think upon the situation rather than marking him as a cheater.
If he comes out publicly that he traded on his Wife's account, SAMCO will disqualify his Wife or may be him also on the ground of forgery.
samco terms condition should mention that they reserve the right if they see any manipulation.
Your argument is wrong.
If SAMCO T&C specifically mentions one can trade on multiple accounts and claim the prizes then ur argument will be valid.

If somebody creating financial accounts on wifes name for tax advantage that is perfectly fine and legal too.
But in a competition like this, this is not ethical nor legal. But these things cannot be verified so we will never know.

The guy is definitely a genius and very good trader but that does not mean we can justify such acts.

PS: I am not accusing him of anything. we don't have any proof.
We are speculating on the possibility here. Lets keep the discussion civil.

cloudTrader

If he comes out publicly that he traded on his Wife's account, SAMCO will disqualify his Wife or may be him also on the ground of forgery.
samco terms condition should mention that they reserve the right if they see any manipulation.
Your argument is wrong.
If SAMCO T&C specifically mentions one can trade on multiple accounts and claim the prizes then ur argument will be valid.

If somebody creating financial accounts on wifes name for tax advantage that is perfectly fine and legal too.
But in a competition like this, this is not ethical nor legal. But these things cannot be verified so we will never know.

The guy is definitely a genius and very good trader but that does not mean we can justify such acts.

PS: I am not accusing him of anything. we don't have any proof.
We are speculating on the possibility here. Lets keep the discussion civil.
First of all I would like to say that I am not arguing. Putting a second angle to view is not arguing always rather a collective thought process. :thumb:

I am just putting a wider angle of thinking in a positive manner rather than guessing something and accusing somebody of forgery.

Did SAMCO laid down that people who will trade will not take the help of market experts' advice who come on TV or write in Newsletters or personal blogs, newspapers , journals etc.?

If he is a market expert for his wife and she trades the way as he gives a call then will it be a disqualification?

I felt that just on certain notions how can it be presumed that the winner has cheated or traded in his wife's account.

For me he is a winner until proved otherwise. Just kept my points in perfectly civil way.

This is it from my side. To each his own.

Thanks.

I guess the women can't trade, eh ?? So it has to be the husband trading in the wife's name and not vice versa. It isn't possible that the wife is the master trader trading both the accounts, just had better returns in the husband's account... Maybe the husband is a construction worker and knows nothing about the share markets :D

bpr

First of all I would like to say that I am not arguing. Putting a second angle to view is not arguing always rather a collective thought process. :thumb:

I am just putting a wider angle of thinking in a positive manner rather than guessing something and accusing somebody of forgery.

We are discussing hypothetical case. Already clarified. We cannot accuse without some base proof.

Did SAMCO laid down that people who will trade will not take the help of market experts' advice who come on TV or write in Newsletters or personal blogs, newspapers , journals etc.?

I don't think any issue with the above.

If he is a market expert for his wife and she trades the way as he gives a call then will it be a disqualification?

This case is still fine as long as she is involved in some way. But trading is not punching orders. Trading is handling the ups and downs and managing the risk.
Even copying his husband's trade will require significant effort. If she is doing that, that is perfectly fine with me.

We are discussing the hypothetical case where she is not involved in any way and he is trading using 2 accounts in 2 laptops.

I felt that just on certain notions how can it be presumed that the winner has cheated or traded in his wife's account.

For me he is a winner until proved otherwise. Just kept my points in perfectly civil way.

He is definitely a winner the question is if his wife is a winner?

This is it from my side. To each his own.

Thanks.
My replies in bold.

My point if he or anybody for that matter using his wife's account in a trading competition to increase winning chances is just plain wrong.

I see some people justifying this action saying if he can then he should and you should also do that if you want and compete.

Logic is very similar in case a thief will say I will steal because I can & I know I will not get caught. Innocent until proven guilty.

Hope my point goes across.

There is also a possibility that husband being so successful in trading coached his wife and now wife is trading successfully. But we know this is a long process this should have come in some interview saying My husband trained me for few years before I was successful or something like that.

bpr

I guess the women can't trade, eh ?? So it has to be the husband trading in the wife's name and not vice versa. It isn't possible that the wife is the master trader trading both the accounts, just had better returns in the husband's account... Maybe the husband is a construction worker and knows nothing about the share markets :D
anything is possible.:lol:

But to really find talented female traders we(our country) need to stop being sexist and give them equal footing.

The women league is big example how we perceive female traders. Trading is not a physical sport why Women league?

And look at the prize 100 gm gold again stereotyping?

we have a long way to go ...

cloudTrader

You hit the nail on head ... :lol:

We as traders understand the importance of Trading.

Leave apart women, our society does not look traders with due respect what they should otherwise get as normal businessmen.

3000% return was made & he was right away branded as cheater. He became a winner because he was getting insider news. What an insult to the efforts.

If some businessman would have reached heights in business in short time he would have been appreciated for his acumen.

I don't even recognize the face of the winner as I have never seen his videos or images but never thought of doubting his achievement because I know very well that 3000% is achievable.

Cashkaro.com has a husband & wife duo [Bhargava's] as its founder. The success story of Cashkaro.com impressed Ratan Tata & he funded the project.

Now if we start saying that among the Bhargava couple , wife has been taken into the team just for name sake and only husband is doing the business then we will become a piece of laughter.

But in trading assumptions are being made just because trading is difficult.
I do not want to sound as if I am fighting against someone's views but I did not feel good about branding a winner as a cheater without any substantial proofs.