Indian Trading League / SAMCO

my question is to win that game ...

is winner that invested R.s 25000 and he converted into say 10 lakhs winner ?
in 1 year time frame ?
if yes then any professional road side option trader can do it :)

coz i am not pro option trader :) my account goes 500% zoom then next day 30% down then i stop trading then again 100% up and so on ..

more over i don;t want to leak my trading style to them . i can and will cross there prize money by my own trading it;s what i believe :)

in 1 year there prize money is achievable on condition u don;t make losses and have consistent winning BUt only god can have consistent winning that too i am doubting lol if he starts to play like us lol normal trader

jagankris

coz i am not pro option trader :) my account goes 500% zoom then next day 30% down then i stop trading then again 100% up and so on ..

So for with the trade results you displayed - your performance is better than the top leaderboard of SAMCO.

more over i don;t want to leak my trading style to them . i can and will cross there prize money by my own trading it;s what i believe :)

And what makes you think that the broker with whom you are trading with not trying to decipher your trading style ? if you are making good returns
- Unless you become a trading member of NSE and trade for yourself. - Your strategy/style which you intend to keep it secret may not be a secret at all.
:D

in 1 year there prize money is achievable on condition u don;t make losses and have consistent winning BUt only god can have consistent winning that too i am doubting lol if he starts to play like us lol normal trader

Consistent winning not required - but keeping losses small and winning big and already you are doing that I guess.
And you are just risking 25K - which is less than what you risk in your regular trades :thumb:
Pls find my comments above my friend.

well if aim is winning .. then trade only trades in which u are 100% confident in smac

rest all sata bazzi can be done with other broker Evil smile

actually there is 3 times in 1 month where trade is like 99% sure to go in direction in which u trade.. rest all is just distribution and hard to trade in daily like it;s office job lol

Hahaha.. You're too funny! We need more entertainers like you here.. It'll keep me coming back here ☺

- Unless you become a trading member of NSE and trade for yourself. -
doesn;t help .. Cnbc tv is easily able to get trade position of jun jun the big indian bull :xD

atleast someone said i am funny and i did made someone happy lol
what more i want :xD
Option hai lol my 500% winning got wiped out when i was wrong lol
i am back to where i started still sitting on loss lmao...
.On last day of expiry :) This is where i gain all of it back

now until expiry goes to sleep.

after all we learn from our own mistakes :)
Real Good trader once said "never make same mistake again :)
Trust me i don;t :)

Back to topic .. ithink should open account with them and trade only last day of nifty with them lol
sounds smart ? Or nvm i am amazed every week i see new faces on dashboard.
that means there are intelligent trader that are beating markets :)