Importing Live feed from ODIN into TA software

Re: Importin Live feed from ODIN into TA software

Odin client or Odin diet.... I have developed a software which will live feed datas from odin (client or diet) to MS without a millisecond delay. No limitations about no of securities. Live backfill is also available. Interested may contact [email protected]

I guess , one can get live quotes from ODIN watchlist , there are many vendors selling this.

It would be grateful if someone can share the exact steps to do this.

Laksh

volumedigger has developed a s/w which transports rt data from odin to ami & ninja. the lite version is free. it transports only cash scrips data. the paid version transports both cash & fo data; but its quite cheap. a free trial period of 1m is also available. you can try that.

Laksh

Hi,

I'm using ODIN terminal, and would like to know if anyone has tried to import Live NSE/BSE/F&O feeds from ODIN into any TA software.

Previously I took a trial of IRIS Spider software, but they have the feed coming from their own server.

I was thinking, if the live feed is coming into ODIN, maybe there must be a way to intercept the feed and import it into a TA software.

Looking forward to your response

Thanks

VC
Better use Amibroker for charting. Let me know if any questions regarding data feed.

jagankris

Re: Importin Live feed from ODIN into TA software

Friends too techi stuff!!! All above my head :D
In simple language... wht should be done to get data to MS? :)

Regards
If you are not a techie and cannot create your own SW for data feed.
Get Manshirt to fetch data from odin.