I Made 180% With PMS But Not Satisfied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smkumar

I can understand you frustration at your losing 40% to the fund manager. You are paying him for his skills. 180% returns is phenomenal. Don't look at what you have paid, look at what you have gained.

Other thing, if you want to do it your selves, nothing wrong in it but it cannot be done in a week by reading a single book. There is no such book which will teach you in one week. IF the doctor charges you 50K for an operation you will not say you will read a book in one week and treat yourself and save that 50K, will you. Trading and making money too is a profession. It takes time to learn the craft.
If you are serious about learning then start with the assumption that it will take you at least five years to learn the trade. As you are learning, leave 80% of your money with the fund manager and start with just 10 or 20% of your capital to trade on your own. When you make progress steadily and are able to beat the returns of the fund manager you can reduce the money under him and increase the money you will manage on your own.

Good luck with your studies.
:thanx:. Kumar . You have rightly said and I agree with. Trading and making money is not a child`s play. Everyone has to work hard and struggle a lot then only one will be a sucessful trader. Around 3 to 5 years experience needed. It may vary from person to person but still good experience is needed.

First of all its good to see that you are eager to learn........ Dont make your eagerness to greediness.

30 minutes - 3 hours - Study - learn Stock market. I really dont know how these guys did? You can ask them. Im in mkt frm past 2 yrs still im in learning phase. Yea possible im not smart then 30 mints or 3 hours guy.

Reading books is important but you cannot trust every word you read, so – do not be afraid finding things out by yourself, and perhaps the day will come when you discover something new.

PMS people are often busy in minting money, researching sompanies(Eg., LIC, jindal). They work very professionally, they only know how to make money for their client.

Brokers are many eg IndiaInfoline, IndiaBulls, ShareKhan, Motilal Oswal etc...
I am trading in the share market FOR more than 5 years and not able to make out (FULLY) what market is ......Still learning...............
:confused:

Hi Guys,

This Is A Classic Case Of Soliciting Business....

Vanram Is Correct...

Now The Telltale Signs Start With...... The Thread Title 'I Made 180% With PMS But Not Satisfied.'

& The Last Sentence Is The Final Giveaway "I had invested Rs. 10 lakhs in PMS. Now I have total of Rs. 28 lakhs to invest."

Ending The Statement Like That Is A Professional Work Of A Marketing Strategist...Reason Being One Can Forget Most Of The Statement Quite Quickly..But Last Statement Has A Much Longer Retention Power Even In A Most Forgetful Person.

Genuinely Unhappy Investor Using PMS Would Have Hardly Constructed The Sentence The Way It Was Constructed.

Now, Other Things Interpreted In The Body Statement Is Like This

Minimum PMS Required Is 10 Lakhs
40% Of The Profit Is Service Charges.

There Are Lots More To It...On Psychological Level From Various Statements In The Body Copy...& Initiator Has Been Successful In Veering The Conversation In Favour Of PMS...Without Specifically Inviting Comments.

The End Play Would Have Been Something Like This, Through A Separate ID
Will Ask In Desperation For This PMS Guys...Contact...:)

Suggest Stay Away, It's A Waste Of Time.....

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde
I am lucky that my bank account was locked due to wrong password:rofl::lol::thanx:

:clap::clapping:
Hi Friend

Just tell me name of your PMS service.
once you tell that then I will tell you story of three other PMS in past 18months.
and this info is actual.
second thing

I will tell you what will happen if you invest by yourself.
Third thing
Your PMS managers are Masters*.

Master? read below all about it.

ready for it?
RVLV Qoute
If wishes were horses,beggars would ride them.
simply wishing,no struggle,not working to achieve excellence,not giving it enough time,not learning from experts,then partB of the quote becomes true.
Truth is bitter-be ready to face it and always.

------------------------------------------------------------
Three types of guys (excluding the Tondo* types)
A Tondo* is basically lazy and does no work,wants things for free or very cheap and very fast.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Three types traders

The Dabbler=

He keeps on trying different things never finishing any one thing,finally has no real knowledge,his time wasted in wrong pursuits.

The Stressor=

Learns things,achieves some understanding say 30% or 40%, and then keeps on trying trial and error to improve his skills,keeps on struggling-finally reaches a 60% level after long time

The Master=not intelligent as he is,but is smart,just looks for experts who did the things,who already achieved it,then he tries to meet them,get correct information on how they did it,how to avoid unnecessary problems,how to reach goal faster and this guy becomes a master in select few strategies with help of guru,and he does not mind spending money as he values quality and others time.
The master is not struggling to find strategies,he is struggling to find a right mentor.
*Tondo-special trade mark
Readers
Ps If you like this,agree with me,Please let me know by your comments thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.