I invested 1 crore , now down 30 lacs, how to recover?

It is easy to denigrate money making as something not great ...funny, most of us work for this only and when we don't get enough from our employers we complain little understanding that he too has to "make" it first before giving to us.

Ability to make, not by luck but by replicable skills, a 100% return on 2 transactions in 5 days is definitely a big achievement. My employer can't make that much in 2 yrs on his investment.

Focusing ur life solely on making a buck shows a certain poverty of ambition. It asks 2 little of urself. Bcoz it's only when u hitch ur wagon 2 something larger than urself that u realize ur true potential. :)
Can you please explain in simple english what are you trying to educate me about.

Sultaan

If you invest in Mutual Funds, your investment gets invsted in shares of 100 or more companies. These companies are selected by well informed Fund Managers. They know when to enter into the market and when to exit. So there are fewer chances of making losses. Secondly, do not invest in one go. You can invest in small amounts regularly. With this strategy you will invest at various levels of the market and your average cost of investment will be lower. So there are good chances that you can earn a good profit.
so if they know when to enter & exit, why is it when market is up they are up & market is down they are too heavily down.

NiftyFantasy

Dear friend,
In my last mailing I had recommended for invstment in Mutual Funds. There is one more alternative, you can invest in PMS (Portfolio Management in Service). Under this system, you can entrust the work of investment to PMS providers and they manage your portfolio against a small fee. M/S Moti Lal Oswal has given an average annual growth of 24% for the last 5 years to its PMS investers.

If you are interested to know more please call me.
Looking for MURGA...Kyun ???? 1 crore ka MURGA...jiske 30 lakh to nikal chuke hain par 70 lakh abhi bhi hai.... ha ha ha ha

Dear friend,
In my last mailing I had recommended for invstment in Mutual Funds. There is one more alternative, you can invest in PMS (Portfolio Management in Service). Under this system, you can entrust the work of investment to PMS providers and they manage your portfolio against a small fee. M/S Moti Lal Oswal has given an average annual growth of 24% for the last 5 years to its PMS investers.

If you are interested to know more please call me.
Unless anybody is prepared to share the loss with me I will never give money to him. Only way somebody can be serious in managing other person's money is when he has to take a hit. Say I give the PMS 50 lacs today. Let them commit to pay a penalty, say 10% of the loss they make on this 50 lacs (if they lose 10 lacs they must give me back 41 lacs, not 40). Correspondingly let them take 10% of my profits if there is a net profit i.e., if they profit 5 lacs then let them return to me 54 lacs instead of 55. Hai tayaar?