how you will "BUY" an option.."NO OI TALKS, NO OPTION WRITING" 30-50% is profit tgt

nitingosavi

Re: how you will "BUY" an option.."NO OI TALKS, NO OPTION WRITING" 30-50% is profit t

this thread i started with a diff thing in mind... but looks like it turned into a trading diary type. I am very sorry for that.

from here on i will try to post why I bought a option.... with the charts and/or reasons i found. it may be wrong conclusions.. wrong trades... but purely with my analysis.

it will be similar to the post of YESBANK chart and reasons behind buying the puts at the start of this expiry.

nitingosavi

Re: how you will "BUY" an option.."NO OI TALKS, NO OPTION WRITING" 30-50% is profit t

banknifty daily. spot chart

last chance for bears is not to cross / close or sustain above 18830. its a make or break level. in my opinion. until the condition met .. I am bear and a good fall may happen.

will be buying 18200 put as its low premium if my trade went wrong premium will not fall very drastically and i may have a less loss exit.! obviously buying far OTM option while nearing expiry is not good thinking, just some lack of confidence abt the trade and to save some losses.

Bought banknifty 18200 put @ 60 9.29 am

Last edited:

nitingosavi

Maruti, cmp 4668 high 4692 H>ref(h,-1) cmp < ref ( c,-1)

a high risk trade anticipating today can be a reversal candle bought 4600 puts. @ 42 and 47

trade is without confirmation as day end is far away will not hold if maruti closes abv yesterdays close..ing

this is a trade just done for sake of trading.....bad habit. but with some probability

nitingosavi

closed all puts with massive % gains today..

master shots were yesbank 800 and 820 Puts bought at 12 and 16/20 at the start of expiry and banknifty 18200 puts bought at 60!! I am happy and very happy !!
other successful trades were many, some posted some not!

a wrong trade is maruti 4400 puts bought @ 46 and still holding at 7/8 rs tand not to think abt it will take a chance by holding it.

thanks to TRADERJI and some senior members particularly Anil Trivedi sir's and Amit Randive sir's threads which definitely given me some way of thinking abt charts.! now i realize earlier i was messing with charts.. it was just some knowledge of TA theory !.. yet much more to learn ! bt whatever i learned here in last few days it improved my trade performances in multi fold times !

now trading discipline is the next step... yet to learn !
for me this expiry is over ! GN !

jagankris

master shots were yesbank 800 and 820 Puts bought at 12 and 16/20 at the start of expiry and banknifty 18200 puts bought at 60!! I am happy and very happy !!
other successful trades were many, some posted some not!

a wrong trade is maruti 4400 puts bought @ 46 and still holding at 7/8 rs tand not to think abt it will take a chance by holding it.

thanks to TRADERJI and some senior members particularly Anil Trivedi sir's and Amit Randive sir's threads which definitely given me some way of thinking abt charts.! now i realize earlier i was messing with charts.. it was just some knowledge of TA theory !.. yet much more to learn ! bt whatever i learned here in last few days it improved my trade performances in multi fold times !

now trading discipline is the next step... yet to learn !
for me this expiry is over ! GN !
Nitin,

Can you please tell what were the new thinking - "which definitely given me some way of thinking abt charts.! ".

And I was messing with the charts - Pls elaborate more.

These insights could be valuable.

nitingosavi

Muhahahhaha !

last position MARUTI 4400 Put also sold at 70... lucky !!

nitingosavi

bought tatapower fut @ 63.55
similarly bought TATAsteel 230 call @ 3 ( chart not posted-relying on falling wedge)
both are just 1 lot each

Tata power weekly
looks like near possible demand zone

tatapower Daily

1.atleast a year long falling wedge
2.already tried to break resistance line but failed (circled)
3.broken a very short term resistance line and retesting.
4.bullish reversal candle 1 day before.
5.almost in demand zone and very near to falling support line..
6.falling coal and crude prices may help a power company !( i dont know exactly)
7. minor positive divergence in RSI and MACD.

..it can be a bottom.. or a short term reversal untill its above 60-65 zone ! I can be 100% wrong its just my view.

amitrandive

tata steel................ - 10%:(:(:(
Are you crazy ????(forgive my rudeness)
Trying to catch falling knives :mad::mad::mad:

Have you check whether the sector is showing strength?
With all the global markets meltdown , one should not possibly hope for a bounce on the same day.

Last edited:

amitrandive

A very big thanks for your kind words.:clapping:

Can you please summarize for all of us what have you learnt, so that all of us can learn/re-learn?

Last edited: