How to trade with an oscillator

dear,
it's failed to go down but it's up.
On second peak it gave a negative divergence and then came down.....then oscillator went in OS area.

Keep perspective of timeframe....if trading a 1 min TF and you get a downmove for 6-7 bars, that is what was expected....you cannot get a strong and sustained downtrend on 1 min timeframe when the higher timeframes like 15 min and 30 min are in uptrend....so on 1 min expect a corrective dip which we got.

Hope I understood your question correctly and added some clarity ...

ST

vssoma

On second peak it gave a negative divergence and then came down.....then oscillator went in OS area.

Keep perspective of timeframe....if trading a 1 min TF and you get a downmove for 6-7 bars, that is what was expected....you cannot get a strong and sustained downtrend on 1 min timeframe when the higher timeframes like 15 min and 30 min are in uptrend....so on 1 min expect a corrective dip which we got.

Hope I understood your question correctly and added some clarity ...

ST
dear st,
i'll try to look in 5 min. also...but is it possible to trade with this 5 min. TF specially for intraday traders like me who want to trade for few points.

VWAP as well as five bar Stoch strategy gave some nice trades towards the end for many banking and possibly other scrips.

Thanks ST for this awesome strategy :clapping:
Most welcome , tempest, I am happy that you find it useful in your trading.

ST

ST Boss,
There are many fans of yours VWAP strategy and it is sureshot most of the time and we are following it daily... minimum once in a week it gives good money when ever setup is done. we are mentioning it in many other threads
Thanks for sharing yr experience.
Darshan

Most welcome , tempest, I am happy that you find it useful in your trading.

ST