How to trade with an oscillator

SavantGarde

Hi Rangarajan,

LME Inventory is just a small bit.....anyways here is the link to keep you updated....

http://www.metalprices.com/FreeSite/metals/cu/cu.asp

Understanding the metal that you trade is more important

Things that are Bearish and Bullish for Copper in particular...
Offtake of Copper by China & India (Two of the Biggest Emerging Economies)
Improved Housing Data from U.S.
If Global Economy is seen to be improving from various Data that is released.
Infrastructure Development, Car Sales

Bullish if Demand outstrips Supply....:)

Copper is an Industrial Metal..... and used everywhere Computer Data, Electricity Needs to be conveyed from one place to another.... A Very Important Industrial Metal indeed.

SG

dear Savant,
Pl explain ,how to exploit this information & where & when to see it.

rangarajan

Hi Rangarajan,

LME Inventory is just a small bit.....anyways here is the link to keep you updated....

http://www.metalprices.com/FreeSite/metals/cu/cu.asp

Understanding the metal that you trade is more important

Things that are Bearish and Bullish for Copper in particular...
Offtake of Copper by China & India (Two of the Biggest Emerging Economies)
Improved Housing Data from U.S.
If Global Economy is seen to be improving from various Data that is released.
Infrastructure Development, Car Sales
Bullish if Demand outstrips Supply....:)
Copper is an Industrial Metal..... and used everywhere Computer Data, Electricity Needs to be conveyed from one place to another.... A Very Important Industrial Metal indeed.

SG
Thank you.
Knowledge is Power & Copper used in Power Transmission:)

Hi SG,
Could you please share if you have any other entry points using stochastic oscilator?

Rangarajan,
could you please post some example for HL & LL as well? Thanks a lot

Thanks
Bala

rangarajan

With some rest at various intervals... one should see atleast....441-444.. Will let you know when you could see that happen.... need to work it out...!!!

SG
Dear Savant,
Is it the right time to take positional trade or wait for your analysis.
There was another thread where the starter posted the chart for inverted h & S,with a Tgt of 425,but the his itme period had elapsed & i am not sure whether he still maintains it.

rangarajan

Hi SG,
Could you please share if you have any other entry points using stochastic oscilator?

Rangarajan,
could you please post some example for HL & LL as well? Thanks a lot

Thanks
Bala
I can definitely do it when opportunity comes,but to understand it,i do not know where & in which thread Savant had explained it.

savant,can u pl give ref or just give a sketch here explaining the principle.

Guys,

Didn't think would be required to post so much.... feel guilty that ST's detailed analysis have been missing for the last few days, my sincere apologies to ST for this transgression on my part....!!!

SG
No ...not at all , SG.....please carry on. It gives me much needed rest and also I learn new things....new ways to look at the market etc.

Please feel absolutely free to post your ideas here. We all learn by sharing our ideas and discussing them .

Smart_trade

rangarajan

Guys,

Didn't think would be required to post so much.... feel guilty that ST's detailed analysis have been missing for the last few days, my sincere apologies to ST for this transgression on my part....!!!

SG
Dear Savant,
Pl do not forget that we r only building on Smart's Stochastic method & the Base is his.
We are only discussing how to exploit it fully from various angles.