How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

looser

Thanks for sharing these forgotten insight. And the nick name you have choosen (looser) is is really good. Wish we could exchange.

regards

Rajeev
Sure rajeev just send me PM bro or you can post here in thread as well i m watching this thread very closely. Very less active and mostly a passive learner here. The thing to realise is trading is much simpler. Just have a simple system and stick to it. No system has 100% success and it has its share of losing trades.

Its not difficult to search a good system the most difficult is to stick to its rules. People who have embraced to 315 system here in this forum are making very good money and look at the simplicity of the system. But again the key is sticking to it even when u r getting losses.

Hi Guys,

Today i got this opportunity to trade.

Just look what the difference two charts have.

(a) One is international chart (from eSignal website) - telling there is a clear Opportunity.
(b) Other one is from MCX, confusing and saying the opposite.

That's why i Keep on watching/confirming from eSignal/cxportal.com charts every 2-3 minutes.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dear pav thanks for sending complete details of sar,the information provided was so complete it is a must read for all and parabolic sar is a complete mechnical trading sistem
Dear Ashwini,

There is a very effective system called Wilder's ADX system along with Parabolic SAR. We shall discuss it later on. I use it almost always.

Kamlesh Uttam

Last edited:
Hi Kamlesh,

I have couple of questions.

1) What are the time horizons of your trades? Do you day trade or across days. The reason for my question is that some of your charts show multiple days and others show minutes. I think the time horizon depends on your chart and corresponding trend line/signal. I just wanted to confirm with you.
2) How do you choose time frame to draw trend lines and other indicators?

tc
nag

Hi Kamlesh,

I have couple of questions.

1) What are the time horizons of your trades? Do you day trade or across days. The reason for my question is that some of your charts show multiple days and others show minutes. I think the time horizon depends on your chart and corresponding trend line/signal. I just wanted to confirm with you.
2) How do you choose time frame to draw trend lines and other indicators?

tc
nag
Hi Nag,

I may trade any TF: 03 min, 05 min, 10 min, 15 min, 60 min, 240 min, Daily, Weekly.
Basically, Opportunity is the KING wherever i find it i embrace it.
I should feel convinced that i can repeat the same old fundas & success again.

There are two types of markets: Trending or Ranging.

Trending markets are easy to trade and perform faster, less prone to news / manipulation.

Theorem 10: A market which is Ranging in one time frame is a Trending market in another TF.

So, if i am comfortable with the risk of the trade i would trade that trend, be it weekly or 3 min.
That's why i keep on playing with different time frames in the chart, it's fun man!!!....

Kamlesh Uttam

Last edited:

prst

hi friends,

please let me know about some sites that provide eod charts on commodities for free, along with some basic indicators (like rsi, stochs)

Status
Not open for further replies.