How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mdrafi67

copper WW pattern ur views please...........................

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:
"HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS N MEMBERS OF THIS THREAD......":clapping:

MR

mdrafi67

Yes... Of course!!!!! :)

Let me know your doubts....
------------------------------------------------------
hellow Mr.Aditya,
can u pls throw some light on how u draw those horizontal lines , pls be a little bit in detail would like to know about those lines............hope u will soon......once again thanq very much for the efforts...............keep going..........

mdrafi67

Rafi Sahab... Copper doesn't look good for a WW to me....
------------------------
ha adithyaji, still need some confirmation it has a major resi @3.65 and if once crosses and closes abv on MCX then we can see it towards 4.2 atleast POINT-4 OF WW..............

adityasaraf007

Drawing a Horizontal Line is the most easiest job in Trading.....

Red Lines: Pivots on a larger TimeFrame (47min/60min).... Amused by me mentioning a TF of 47min.... It is just to maintain data integrity... as I also give importance to volumes.... In one Trading Session we get 8 candles of 47-min....

Yellow Lines: Two or more Pivots on a smaller TimeFrame (5min/15min)..... No rigid rule, but when you see price taking a turn from a particular area persistently on a smaller TF....

If you have the data..... draw these lines yourself and then look at my charts.... They would look quite similar :)

Copper has formed double bottom on Daily charts.
No point in shorting further. Only trade long if at all.

S&P500, DJIA have crossed resistance and rallying due to strategic short-covering.

I think if RBI raises rates by 25 bps then we are going to rally tomorrow in NIFTY in second half just to match international markets.
5200 is nearly certain to be conquered.
.....Let's see.
Yesterday's post got validated by NIFTY as imagined with a High of 5211:)

Status
Not open for further replies.