How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex-Post Analysis of WW on Copper:

Although we would have been Stopped out earlier.... But still for academic purposes... WW achieved the Target within a reasonable Time...

For someone who didn't trail his stops.... this WW made him richer by a whooping 10% in a span of just 4 days..

Aditya...i have shown already at least thrice that when a trend line breaks market reverses back to it to get bounced off again to confirm its action of trend line break , so why should anyone put SL order to get stopped out which is the right time to enter in fact. The upper tail of the candle you are seeing in enclosed box there is the handiwork of Big Boys.....This phenomenon is very frequent one.

Last edited:
Update on Gold 60min Bullish WW:

BSL is still holding up... Copper Bearish WW achieved its target today.... Crude Bearish WW achieved its Target yesterday.... Bearish Sentiments have come to a pause/halt.... Stage looks set for Gold to achieve the Bullish WW Target of ~1670....

Regards
Your trade is going great guns..$1647 achieved with HH-HL patterns...promising..:thumb:

EPA=expected achievable price......dioganal line shows on WW pattern is EPA line :)

one more is there but not using it ...
ETA=expected achievable time......
@VJAY and all......
It's Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) and Estimated Price at Arrival
(EPA).

Please go through the manual again.
Buddy! you must be razor sharp in concentration while learning trading.
I read the manual 7 times in two days and drank all of it!!

Why should anyone else not do the same if aspiring for a million dollar job ahead?

Rafi Sahab..... we cannot say anything about what would happen after the Target of WW is achieved... I have seen some of the Trades which have continued in the direction of the Trend even after the Target is achieved.... So, nothing can be said for certainty if there would be Short Term Correction or not.... However, in some the recent WWs I have observed that price tends to reverse after hitting the Target.... Anyways, Kamleshji is in a better position to discuss his observation about this....

Regarding a new WW after the break of TL.... I cannot see it.... Can you please post the Chart with markings...
You are absolutely right and i like your 'Sanyam'(balance) in the analysis.
that means say only what you can prove with logic not a single letter extra.

In trading accuracy and discipline matters, otherwise years of profits vaporize in few months.

Kamleshji... in the recent past we have seen the action of Wolfe Waves and now I guess everyone following this Thread would appreciate its power....

However, I would like you to please discuss about where to place the Initial Stops and how should we trail it.... You had earlier posted this about trailing SL...
Aditya...Pl. go through the WW manual again and get Bill's idea on Stop Loss.
Also, go through the book Street Smarts and see what Linda Raschke says about Stop Loss on WW.

Then we can discuss it better.

Last edited:
Thanks kamalesh,
So we look trades only in line with higher trend?..eg.here educomp down on weekly...but in daily now made HH & HL...so we avoid that bullish TL?so we avoid buying here.....Please throw some loght more :)....
So we look trades only in line with higher trend?....YES!!.....always
but in daily now made HH & HL........They all would die down soon....

For BUYING stocks in bear market you need charts like Dish TV and Cronimet in Weekly charts.......That is High Amplitude Swings on HTF....Bull markets of their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.