How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crude 30min WW... Again it was posted earlier and time for Ex-Post Analysis...

However, there is some data difference between GCI MT4 and eSignal... GCI shows that Point 5 did take out the high of Point 3... Anyways, eSignal's data is final...

Kamleshji... your views on it...

Regards
Yes! it is Rising Wedge (Price Compression) and that too in an Overbought market. That's why the success.

Rising Wedge in an Overbought market is also called Three Little Indians as in Linda Raschke's Street Smarts book.

Without volume confirmation @5 let us not call it as WW.

adityasaraf007

Kamleshji... thanks for your views.... There was NO spike in Volumes at point 5 on Crude 30 min Chart and so even I was skeptical about it and didn't even paper traded it......

Also throw your views on Gold WW on 30min Chart posted at post #450.... the way I have drawn the Trendlines, the way I have entered and the way I have derived the Target Price.... Have you seen such phenomenon repeating earlier....

Thanks and Regards

Gold 30min WW... Had posted this earlier while it was developing.... Now, its time for some Ex-Post Analysis...

Kamlesh ji... please share your views on it... have you seen such Conservative WW being formed and panning out like this

Regards
Aditya ....you should have included 1-3-5 BRL line from 4 hr chart which is the cause for price going south along with the BRL coming from $1923 peak.

Your WW is also correct but larger picture gives you more confidence. Your Point 1 is at A.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

adityasaraf007

Thank you Kamleshji... We should also look at a Higher Time Frame.... As I was already looking at the 30min TF, I completely forgot that Higher TFs do exist.... I am generally a 2min or 5min TF guy :).... Anyways, learned something.... Okay, now a few more questions:

1. Have you previously observed, what I had mentioned in the 30min Chart regarding reducing our Target Price in case point 5 doesn't touch the 1-3 Trendline.... I have a gut feeling that this should serve well in the Long Run.....

2. The 180min Chart that you posted, doesn't have the Time Symmetry at all.... I have seen such charts in the manual by Bill Wolfe that you had posted earlier.... But what has been your experience regarding the success ratio of such WW which doesn't depict the Time Symmetry well enough

Hope you don't mind me asking such questions.... I am not new to WW... Had tried learning it earlier, but somehow couldn't grasp it well enough..... Now that you are an experienced WW practitioner yourself, I would like to know and understand the intricacies of this phenomenon well enough.....

Regards

Thank you Kamleshji... We should also look at a Higher Time Frame.... As I was already looking at the 30min TF, I completely forgot that Higher TFs do exist.... I am generally a 2min or 5min TF guy :).... Anyways, learned something.... Okay, now a few more questions:

1. Have you previously observed, what I had mentioned in the 30min Chart regarding reducing our Target Price in case point 5 doesn't touch the 1-3 Trendline.... I have a gut feeling that this should serve well in the Long Run.....

2. The 180min Chart that you posted, doesn't have the Time Symmetry at all.... I have seen such charts in the manual by Bill Wolfe that you had posted earlier.... But what has been your experience regarding the success ratio of such WW which doesn't depict the Time Symmetry well enough

Hope you don't mind me asking such questions.... I am not new to WW... Had tried learning it earlier, but somehow couldn't grasp it well enough..... Now that you are an experienced WW practitioner yourself, I would like to know and understand the intricacies of this phenomenon well enough.....

Regards
1. That's good and subjective. You can practice it. But i wait for EPA hit only when other things support, market psychology etc. Otherwise point 4 starts putting resistance unless it is a well-structured WW.

2. Time symmetry is essential. Otherwise success ratio becomes poor. I don't take those approximated trades. There are plenty of trades to make money if you track 5-6 markets. Why to take junk ones?

KID_of_MARKET

Infosys TL 1 (pink one) is far, TL 2 (orange one ) is crossed today,
and TL 3 (Blue one) is just touched today.
Whether TL 3 is valid or not ?
If it is not, then due to TL 2 Crack, does Infy travel to TL 1 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.